Temperrr Imagine

Nox's POV

"Mom I'm gonna be late and miss my flight!" I yelled to my mom. I was surprising Jakob, my brother, and Tommy, my boyfriend.

"Okay honey! " she said running into the car, in which I was already in.

I wore ⬆️ since it was kinda cold in Sweden, but I knew it would also be freezing in New York

*time skip*

"I'm gonna miss you mommy! I wish I could bring Lula!" I was talking about my pit bull puppy, as they called for my flight to board

"Next time!" She said kissing my cheek and pushing me towards the gate.

"jag älskar dig!" I said I love you to my mom in Swedish before losing her in the crowd.

Once I was aboard the plane, I sat in my seat which was thankfully a window seat. I plugged in my headphones, and read until I landed in New York.

I had bought conjoined flights, because Ricky, or FaZe Banks, was coming with me. Ricky had already planned to visit, so I tagged along with him.

As I got off the plane, I was looking for Ricky. It was cold in the airport, so I had planned to get changed into appropriate clothes on the plane. By appropriate, I mean shorts and tank top, or I would be sweating so much.

After like ten minutes, I found Banks looking at his phone. I walked up and sat next to him placing my head on his shoulder.

"Nox? You scared me! How was your flight?" He said looking up with a smile. Ricky was like a second brother to me.

"Honestly I wasn't paying attention to my flight. I was prof reading some Fan Fiction some fans told me to read for this weeks video. They have some fucked up minds!"

"Who were they about? Did you like any of them?" He questioned.

They were about FaZe, and some where about me. I really didn't like a lot of them. There are a couple that are well written tho!" I said as our next flight boarded.

We were lucky enough to sit next to each other on the flight. Ricky went on Snapchat and snapped a picture of the sky. I warned him not to put anything about me  being with him on his story. He was so carful not to get me in any pictures. But of course he did, well he doesn't think I know.

I had passed out after I changed, and he had taken a video of me sleeping, granite my face was covered, but I don't think my tattoo was. Jakob and I have the same tattoo. The necklace, with the cross on it.