Apex Imagine

~Your POV~

I woke up bright and early, to get ready to meet mg idol, Faze Apex. My brother knew Apex, as he was apart of Faze himself, Faze Rain.

"(y/n) get up sweetie!" my mom yelled from down stairs

"I'm already up Mom!" I said full of energy. Rain was supposed to bring all of the Faze guys over, for me to meet them as they were in town for a meeting anyway.

I figured I would wear a dress, it was stripped, and ended about mid thigh. I obviously didn't want to be taller than Apex, so I wore all white Adidas. Honestly I could care less if I were taller than Apex, I just didn't like heels. I finished off my outfit but putting my hair into two French braids.

 I finished off my outfit but putting my hair into two French braids

After an hour of getting ready the boys had arrived. I was sitting on the couch watching the Flash with my baby cousin, who I got stuck watching last minute.

"(Y/N) I'm home! Where is mom and dad?" Rain asked as he walked into the house with the guys following behind.

"Nardon! I missed you! Moka at work and Dads at Chris's house. Hence why I'm stuck with this cutie!" I said getting up and hugging my brother.

"Liam! Hey there buddy! Did you miss me?" Nordan said as he took Lian from me. "oh guys this is (Y/N), my sister, and this is Liam, my cousin!" Nordan said with a smile.

"its nice to meet you!" Apex said with his award winning smile.

"Honestly the pleasure is all mine! You're my Idol!" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Awe thanks!"

The rest of the day went by rather fast. I grew closer to Apex. He gave me his number and then asked me on a date. I could tell Nordan wasn't to happy about it but oh well!