Chapter 4

You throw your beg on the bed before proceeding to the bathroom. You wanted to take a nice bath and clear your mind. Tsukishima Kei really did piss you off. But at least Ren is there to calm you down. You step out of the shower. You took a (f/c) t-shirt with a short. You throw yourself on the bed after finished dressing. You sighed heavily. You looked around your not-so-big apartment. You decided to live in it , because it is nearer to school. You had your pocket money for the month , and your mother would probably visit you next month and give you money. At least you're satisfied with that.

You blinked your eyes , staring at the ceiling. Today was a tiring day , and you don't feel like having dinner. Soon after , you fell asleep. Luckily , you don't have any homework.

~

Your day was perfect like usual. You thought so. A group of boy visited you , demanding that you need to follow them. You saw Kageyama , Yamaguchi and a gingerhead from the first day. "No way." You said as you put your headphone on. "PLEASEEE!" The gingerhead begged you. You ignored them.

"Why not , Utsui-kun~?" A voice said. You recognized it , and also felt annoyed by it. "What I want to do is none of your business. You replied coldly. Ren was just watching you guys from his seat , which is just two row ahead of you. "Eh , really? You're sure you're not going to follow them?" Tsukishima said in an annoying tone. "Mind your own business." You said and looked outside the window.

You're curious about the trio who just visited you. But you don't wanna know where are they gonna take you. Because Kageyama was there. And it probably gonna be about volleyball. "You're still not letting go of what happened in the past , right?" A voice from beside you said. You looked over at the gingerhead. "Oi , Hinata." Kageyama said. You looked at Hinata. "I have no idea what happened in the past. I have no right to decide anything for you , too. But don't you think hanging onto what happened in the past would just affect you more?" Hinata continued with a scary expression on his face. "Yeah." You muttered but loud enough for the four guys to hear you.

"But I don't have that strength." You said , tears forming in your eyes. You looked down. "O-oi , Hinata! Look what have you done!" Kageyama yelled. Yamaguchi was panicking. "I-I-I'm sorry! I said such a cruel things! Please forgive me!" Hinata bowed. You shook your head. "No. It's alright. Can you leave me alone for today?" You asked. They nodded and left. After they left , Ren approached you. "You're okay?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm going home..." You said. "I'll drop you off." Ren volunteered but you declined. "I'll be fine on my own." You said before you left with a sour expression on your face.