you found me

heyo so i'm trying to write this story and i have no idea where it's going but i'm gonna try to push off from this chapter. read and tell me what you think? xoxo jai

they were in quite the compromising position. calum was on top of michael, resting his head in the crook of the other boy's neck, his long legs tangled together like a pair of headphones - near impossible to separate. they could pass for having a friendly cuddle if it weren't for one small detail: they were both naked.

the detail niggled it's way into calum's mind and fear bloomed fresh through the afterglow of sex. what if one of the guys walked in and saw them like this? "mike, we really have to get up and put on clothes, at least," calum whispered to the skin under michael's ear. "i don't wanna," was the rainbow-haired boy's only response, curling his strong arms tighter around calum. calum sighed sadly; he would love to just relax with his boyfriend all day.

but they couldn't do that - one of the many, many downfalls to having a secret relationship. but they were too afraid; would luke and ash kick them out of the band? would their friendship crumble under the pressure of their relationship? it was too much to worry about and calum got a bad feeling in his stomach every time he thought about it.

michael rolled out from under calum and away, his head in his hands. "mikey? you okay?"

"calum, we can't keep hiding this from the others!" michael shouted out of the blue. calum felt his breath hitch; michael never yelled at him. but the shock gave way to anger. "keep your voice down," the tan boy hissed, "we're in a fucking hotel room next to our band mates that may or may not be homophobic. and i'm not about to find out."

and with that, calum stalked out of the bedroom to take a shower, leaving michael to cry hot tears into the pillow case that he was cuddling on just moments before. how could it all go wrong so fast?

x x x

luke was in the bathroom, jacking off. ashton knew this, because well, the hotel room walls weren't very thick. that, and he'd walked in to wash his face and had heard a deep moan that went straight to his cock. so now he was sitting on his bed, harder than he could remember being in years. the shower shut off and it occured to ashton that his fellow band member was going to come into the room and see him hard. "shit," he muttered under his breath, grabbing a pillow from behind him just in time and covering his lap with it.

luke came out with a white towel slung low around his hips, and ashton followed a droplet of water down the younger boy's toned abdomen with his eyes. it was lost in the trail of dark blonde hair that led straight to-

ashton didn't want to think about it. but now his mind was caught on the subject and he was harder than ever. "-sh? ashton?" luke was talking. luke was talking?

"uh, yeah?" ashton cleared his throat and tore his thoughts away from just where luke's happy trail would take him. "are you okay?" the blonde asked, seemingly oblivious to ashton's struggle. luke's hair flopped flat and curly at the ends over his forehead, making him look light years younger, and ashton felt like his dick was about to explode. "ye-" his voice cracked. "yeah, lukey, i'm fine!" he chirped, smiling wide and fake.

"okay, if you say so," luke said slowly, turning around to rummage for some clothes in his luggage. ashton found his gaze floating towards luke's ass. god, i can imagine ramming into it, over and over and over-

and then luke dropped his towel.

so did you guys like it? i left you a little cliff hanger lol your welcome