no better

"and your breath's hot and gross but i kiss you like a lover"

x x x

[ ashton's pov ]

and then luke dropped his towel. "what the hell, man!" i screeched, hands already flying to cover my eyes; my flushed cheeks giving me away, i liked that sight way too much. "what? we undress in front of each other all the time, ash," luke said, confused, and he was right. it was only recently that i got these dreams, of wet heat and shallow pants, of luke moaning my name as he came-

i almost groaned out loud, and i took my hands away from my eyes. "it's nothing, lukey," i said, holding back the urge to sigh. it was almost comical, the amount of effort it took to stop myself from jumping luke right now. "are you sure?"

and his voice was closer now, he was still naked and he was sitting beside me, his bare leg touching my exposed thigh and i could swear i was a fucking wizard or some shit, because i didn't touch him, i didn't even breathe. "yeah, i'm sure," i gritted out.

"okay, i'm going to go ask the boys what they want for breakfast, d'you want anything?" he chirped, sliding on a pair of boxers and some trackies. i didn't watch his back muscles flex, and i sure as hell didn't trace the swell of his ass in the tight sweats with my eyes.

"nah, i'm good," my voice cracking with the effort to stay calm. "okay, bye ash!" luke said, swooping in for a kiss on the cheek and a swat on my bum and flying out the door in a flurry of steam and leaving me with my pent-up desire.

the whole time i wanked in the shower, i pictured him, bent over, kissing my cock, taking it, and when i came, for the first time, i made no noise, crying silently in the tub and watching my cum swirl away with my tears.

what what what what what what this was so sad why was it so sad what the fuck jai i hate myself sometimes ok

also luke's pov on this might be written and uploaded later today but idk man i have midterm exams next week