*Prologue

Ha na walked to the cafe with her friends since it's a lunch time. After getting their foods, they sat at the table near the counter and started to talk happily. Suddenly, a boy which is like an alien ( for her because of too thin) walked to the counter and buy some food.

"Guys, that boy is so quiet. I've never talk to him since the first day of school." Ye seul look at the boy and laugh.

"Well, Taehyung was always be like that. No wonder if he doesn't have many friends lmao."

"Ha na-ah. Do you know that Taehyung likes you since the first day of school?" Ha na was totally shock with that news.

Last night, she got a message from unknown number. So she taught that Taehyung was the person that message her last night.

Unknown number : Were my voice was nice to be heard? I'm curious about it.

Ha na : Whut who is this lmao. There's so many ducks that singing today not only you LOL.

Unknown number : Nah sokay. Well don't you know me? I'm too famous in this school.

Ha na: LMAO WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW YOU I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW YOU ELOL. xD

Unknown number: whatever. Where are you now?

Ha na : otw to the clinic. I feel sick T.T

Unknown number : Get well soon dear xoxo.

"What the hell is this." She stopped messaging him because her credit is zero. Well, maybe next time. I will text you. :)

But no Ha na

You've got a boyfriend. Who needs that guy?

Just no.