Strange Love

Summary: Seb x bisexual!reader based on the song Strange Love by Halsey, the reader is very honest which gets her into a lot of trouble, the reader's sexuality causes some trouble in the media, Seb is about 12 years older than the reader (i just gathered all the information that is important throughout this story)

A/N: This took me a long time to finish because I wanted to finish other imagines as well... This is my first Seb fic, FIRST IMAGINE ABOUT AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE PERSON! Hope you like it. Also, I didn't write the lyrics anywhere like I know some people do. I may have not taken all the lyrics into account while writing this imagine. Hope that's not too big of a problem.Also, the eding is... meh. Hope you'll like it either way.

Warning(s): age gap, some cursing, trouble with the media, some people aren't too happy about the reader being bisexual, idk what else to put here

"Hey, Y/N, look at this."

You lowered your phone and looked at Sebastian who turned his laptop towards you so you could see the screen. You sat up, huffing and looked at the screen, seeing him showing you a house. "What do you think?" He asked, turning his head to the side to look at you.

"It looks great." You said while taking the laptop in your hands, setting it on your lap and beginning to read about the house more closely. "Affordable." You stated while browsing through the pictures of the rooms. "We should check it out."

Sebastian nodded, taking the laptop back. He logged in his email and wrote to your real estate agent, linking the house to the email.

You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder, watching as he typed the text, making the letters appear on the screen.

"Do you think it's inappropriate to add like a smiley or something?"

You laughed, burying your face in the crook of his neck. You pulled away when he whined about you tickling him. You looked at him, still trying to calm yourself down. "God, you're adorable." You sighed, shaking your head. "Yes, it would be inappropriate."

"What about..." He dragged out the latter word as he wrote 'xoxo' at the end.

You then leaned over and sent him a glare. "Yeah, why don't you type 'gossip girl' as well?" You asked with a laugh.

He then shrugged and typed what you sarcastically told him to do. You pushed his hand away and deleted it, nudging his shoulder.

He signed the email with yours and his names and clicked send. "Okay, it's out there." He said and turned back to look at you. "Now we just wait."

"You make it sound so dramatic." You said, pulling away, lying back down on the couch. "As if we just sent an adoption application."

"Well, this is a huge step for our relationship." He said while putting the laptop away, setting it on the coffee table. "We're moving to our first house together." He said as he lifted your legs up a bit, laying them down on his lap.

"We basically live together already. I don't think I've left your place in months." You pointed out, grabbing your phone and browsing through your social media accounts.

"It's still a big deal." Sebastian said as he lied down between you and the backrest, almost pushing you off the couch. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer. "You seem so chill about it." He stated, lifting his head up which made you turn to him as well and lower your phone on your stomach. "You're excited, though, right?" He asked, his brows creating a small frown.

"Of course I am!" You assured him. "I can't wait." You honestly said and went back to your phone, seeing some kind messages from Sebastian's fan on the picture of the two of you that you had posted on your Instagram few days ago.