Extended Visit

Request: sebastian x reader, he's been with his girlfriend for about a year and they wanna go to romania.the reader is hungarian, her family lives near the romanian border... they've never visited them before because they live in new york together... and when they land in budapest (our capital) the flights are cancelled and they decide to drive to her city and after that go to romania... they only wanted to stay for like 2 days or what but because of the horrible weather the family doesnt let them go so they stay there for a week... but what is interesting is that her family doesn't speak english so its a bit complicated to communicate, not even the reader's sister who speaks german instead of english

A/N: This one is pretty specific, but as always, you can change some things up with your imagination. Some of the dialogue is in Hungarian, some in German, so, feel free to correct me if needed. Anyways, hope you like this imagine! Also, I added something at the end which I hope you don't mind... I can't really say much else without spoiling it. I have a few comments about that after the imagine, read them if you want.

Warning: this imagine may be a bit fluff-ish

Standing at the baggage claim at the Budapest Airport, you leaned your head against Sebastian's shoulder as you closed your eyes, feeling absolutely exhausted from the long flight you had just gotten out of only a few minutes before.

Sebastian wrapped an arm around your waist and rested his head on yours, placing a quick kiss on the top of your head.

You waited for a while until you were able to grab your bags and headed to wait for your next flight to Bucharest, Romania.

You yawned as you dragged your baggage along. Walking through the airport to the gates, you noticed that the flight had been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.

You ran your hand over your face and turned to Sebastian. "What do we do now?" You asked.

He shrugged. "I need to tell them we're not able to get there on time," he said, referring to his family that was waiting for you two back in Romania.

You nodded and sat down, grabbing your own phone that was running out of battery. You sighed and looked at Sebastian who was dialing a number on his phone. "Say hi for me," you told him.

Sebastian nodded and gave you a small smile before he turned around and placed the phone on his ear. He started walking around the area, he always wandered around when he was on the phone. It was very calming to him.

You slumped back in your seat and turned your attention back to your phone, unlocking it only for the battery to die. You huffed in annoyance and placed your phone on the seat next to yours. You looked around, trying to find Sebastian in the crowd of people. After a few seconds, you found him. He started walking towards you, saying goodbyes to the person on the other side of the line. He took a seat next to yours and let out a quiet groan, letting his head rest on your shoulder for a change.

"I finally have the time to visit Romania and of course the flights are cancelled," he muttered.

You hummed, "It sucks."

You two just stayed there for a minutes before you got an idea.

"What if we crashed at my folks'?" You asked, making Sebastian lift his head from your shoulder and look at you.

"How far do they live?"

"About two hours away, near the Romanian border." You said, seeing his lips pucker a bit as he thought about your suggestion. "We could continue our way to Romania after that." You continued. "I mean we came here to meet your family, you could meet mine. Two birds with one stone."