Vanessa's Life Story

This is simply a little biography about the main characters Vanessa's life. In the picture is NCIS Los Angeles Kensi Blye she is not a character yet she is just the ideal look of the character Vanessa. Comments are very much welcomed as well as request and ideas.

Vanessa life

Vanessa was a normal from no one's point a view, though she liked to act that way. When she was 18 she joined the army, and slowly worked her way all the way to the top where she met her husband at the gentle age of 20 and got married at the age of 21. At that point Vanessa took a break from the military after finding out that she was pregnant her and Chief Matthew Wess couldn't be happier, they were so happy about the news that even though Vanessa wasn't asking for a discharge, her husband was so that he can be a stay at home mom while Vanessa still got the chance to live out her life dream to become the first female in navy Seal training classes. It was about a year in a half that Vanessa got a call from a Navy Seal Commander asking for her help in a navy seal mission, of course to do this she had to survive one of the most exhausting, exhilarating, and toughest courses where their goal is to destroy you as slowly as possible and only get the strongest and of course a class that no woman has ever gotten through. Though without any hesitation Vanessa excepted the challenge. No this wouldn't be the first time that she would be leaving her son and husband she was a special operations agent that not only worked with the Army, and Marines, but she also worked with the NCIS, but this would be the first time that she would be leaving for a long time.

Vanessa had been in the Navy Seal training course now for about 2 months now and it was almost over, since I had been here I had been waterboard, hung, left in the sun for hours and did multiple underwater activities, all that I passed with flying colors. I only had about four more days of this training and at this point I knew they were only trying to break me. But four days later Vanessa was announced as the first ever female navy seal, not only that but she had graduated the highest of her class as a sniper, something she had done for about 6 years now and had one of the best records there have ever been. Though like all the other established snipers she had a target on her back, and knew every time she stepped foot in these waring countries she could be killed for money and not returned home to her family. So since she had gotten her dream she knew that these next mission where probably going to be her last.

Vanessa had been over sea now for about months when her mission was finally completed but not without injury, as they were entering the base camp after finishing their mission, they had started taking off there protective gear they heard two crackling sounds and before they could even think about anything Vanessa was dropped to the floor with two life ending bullet wounds. But for some mysterious reason Vanessa had survived and two months later as she woke up from a coma to be with her son and husband Vanessa was awarded a purple heart.

About a year in a half from awaking from a coma Vanessa had started a new life, she was a gang task force lieutenant and worked in some of the craziest areas with the most violent gangs including zoe pound, grave yard boy and, 15 street the three worst. Though Vanessa had not realized that the toughest part of her life would be in these next few months. After being a lieutenant for about 6 months in Miami Vanessa found out she was about to have a son, but with this news she discovered the truth. Her husband had become verbally abusive and started stepping out on their relationship. Vanessa filed for a divorce. But with her work schedule she couldn't be a single mom so her and Matthew became friends and when he got a job offer to move to Oklahoma Vanessa found a night shift job looking for a lieutenant in Tulsa working for the Gang Task Force. This team had been on the last few weeks of Live PD and Vanessa had loved their characteristics and knew they were a good team.