Chapter 1

"Look! I know you are trying your hardest Rip to find a location on Savage but could you please work harder? I'm getting sick of being locked up on this ship!" Kendra complained to Rip

"I've gotta agree with that..." Jax added

"Look, I'm trying my best. Gideon has been searching for a location and she.... Got one just now! Everyone sit down and plot a course for the north china sea, Lien Yu, 2005"

Sara and Snart were playing cards when Rip summoned them all to the bridge so they had no idea where they were going. The two of them sat down and the waverider took off!

When the team arrived on the island they all got off the ship and walked up the dirty sand. "Wait rip, where are we?" Sara asked

"Lien Yu, North China Sea, 2005"

"What?" then she realised no one could know her past so she added "never mind". Snart immediately looked concerned but brushed it off and continued walking.

While team trekked up a mountain Sara tried to show no emotion but was failing terribly the she just stopped and bent down to touch something. The team continued walking until Cold noticed Sara wasn't with them. "Rip we have to turn around" Leonard stated

"Why"

"Because Sara isn't walking with us I think she stopped a couple of minutes ago."

"Alright let's go. Plus Savage is long gone I just saw his plane fly south..."

When the team arrived at Sara's location she was muttering something under her breath "I'm so sorry Shado, you deserved the life not me, Ivo should have shot me..." The team stood in shock because they saw what she was doing. Sara was kneeling down muttering to a pile of rocks with a piece of wood on top saying 'SHADO'. "Sara?" Stein asked and Sara looked up in shock and said "oh, um sorry, just um, paying my respects" she was tweaking the truth, but what she didn't realise was that she had one single tear trickling down her cheek. "Sara, you're crying." Snart said, her eyes widened and she quickly wiped it away and started walking down the hill but not before she said "you might want to watch out for trip wires..."