Chapter 3

The team arrived on top of the frieder and turned the waverider invisible. When they got off the waverider, Gideon flew the ship away and they walked down the dark empty hallway. "I think we should split up and cover more ground." Ray said and Rip added "stay on the comms." Sara walked down the dirty hallway heading for her old room, Ivo had once told her that he hid a device to track a dangerous man in there and she was 100% sure that the man he was talking about was Savage.

She reached her room and crawled under her old small bed and found the device. It was in a black box with a finger scanner, she tried her thumb and two her luck it worked! She took the device out of the box to see it was a cylinder made of metal and it had a blue screen on it she smiled to herself and walked out of the room. On her way back she said into her comm "I've got the trackers meet at the deck." When she was almost there, Sara walked past the dungeon room and saw herself torturing innocent men and women the her younger self turned around the older Sara sprinted for the deck.

She arrived at the waverider and got on, everyone was already there, Sara was panting and shaking. That was one of the memories she had tried to forget and she almost did, but know it was as fresh as a new one. "Sara? Are you ok?" Leonard asked her, she put the tracker on the table nodded and ran to her room. Rip picked it up and then said "Gideon, get us out of here.