Chapter 4

It was night when they heard Sara scream again, she had another nightmare;

"You almost made me die!" Shado shouted

Gun pointed at me,

"Now I will make you die"

She shot up and found Snart by her side "she-she's alive, she-she's alive and she wants me t-to die Len"

"Shhhh, it was just a dream" He said reassuringly

"No! It was real she's alive and she should be dead!"

"Who should be dead Miss Lance?" Rip asked who was standing at the door the whole time

"No one"

"Look I need to know so I can check"

"No one!" and then Ray walked in asking "sara I think it's best you tell rip"

"She doesn't have to tell him Raymond" Snart said

"Look either she tells me what she's been dreaming about or I will ask Gideon!"

"You wouldn't" Ray said

"Oh I would"

"There is a thing called privacy Rip or did your parents not teach you about that?"

"Gideon what has Miss Lance been dreaming about the past 3 days?"

"Miss Lance has been dreaming about her time on Lien Yu and she has been re-living the memories of being tortured and her being forced to torture others"

"I'm sorry Sara, I-I" Rip and Ray just ran out of the room.

Leonard turned to Sara to see that she was crying. He patted her on the back and walked out to the bridge.

"What the hell Rip! What ever happened to privacy?" Snart shouted

"What's wrong boss?" Mick asked

"Why don't you ask our oh-so-great captain? Or should we ask Gideon?"

"Look. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it!"

"No! You shouldn't have! I have a suggestion why don't you go apologise to Sara and look at what YOU put her through!"

"I-"

"Just stop." Snart said, shook his head and walked out of the room but before he could leave Rip said "I did check though, the girl named Shado is still dead"

"Great" he said sarcastically.