chapter one

Warning for swearing  and a little bit of violence

It was a beautiful day or a walk in the park. But to her it was a way of getting away from him. She was pulling at her sleeve and played with it as she walked down the path.  She froze  when she saw something blocking her path. From the distance it seemed to be a man. She told herself she needed to turn around and walk away, but the curiosity took over and she started walking over to them. As she got closer she could make out different features, like a tail, three eyes, and they had black wings. She stood there in shock at the, well creature, was it a cosplayer. Before she could say anything they sat up and faced her. The woman gasped and she backed away slightly as it got up. They easily towered over her. 

"who are you?" 

he seemed to have a slight accent and the woman stood there silently and she couldn't get the words to firm on who she was.  She only repeated the question and the man, or whatever they were stared at her with his green eyes. 

"Name's Beelzemon, I'm A digimon."

Wait, like the game? She startged wrackign her game then it hit her, on the news she saw them. She didn't think today would be the day they would meet one. As she thought about what she ran into there was a wave and she came back to reality and loooked up at him. 

"and who are you?" Beelzemon asked

oh right, she needed to now introduced herself. The girl smiled a tiny bit at them and she held her hand out for him to shake. He seemed thrown off by the gesture before he took it and shook it. 

"My name is Angelica"

They stared at each other for a few minutes but when she walked away she stopped and she heard growling noises and she saw Beelzemon rubbing the back of his neck. She gukped and she faced him and she pointed up the path.

"Do you, want to come to my house and get some food?" 

He nodded and nervously Angelica lead the way for him. Was she really about to do this? Was she taking a Digimon back to her home? The answer was yes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Beelzemon followed Angelica through the streets as they walked to her house  his mind was wondering. The most obvious one was 'why was this human trusting me' and he debated the answer within his mind. He looked at the human in front of him, she was wearing a red flannel with white stripes and her hair was a rose gold color and she wore black jeans. After 10 minutes they arrived at a two-story house. She relaxed and went to unlock the door. once they entered she went into the kitchen and Beelze sat on the couch and stared at the TV.

"Beelzemon what do you want for lunch?" Angelica yelled from the kitchen

"I don't care anything." he stated 

Just as his eyes were closing the sound of a car pulling into the driveway made his eyes snapped opened and he stood up. Angelica ran into the living room with tears in her eyes and she shoed Beelzemon upstairs without an explanation to why she was crying and she handed him a sandwich and some water. Beelze  didn't understand but he let the smaller human push him into one of the upstairs rooms. She closed the door behind her, and he scanned the room. There was nothing  but a bed a desk and a duffel bag stuffed with clothes. Before he could ask her or look  around the room the sound of something breaking downstairs and the sound of a thump. Without a second thought the mega digimon ran down and he had the bag over his arm.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Your such a bitch Angelica." 

She got up despite the pretest from my muscles but her father grabbed her and she fought back. She bit down on his wrist hard and she got free and pushed him back. She wiped her nose and she saw blood. They each exchanged blows and her father got the upper hand and she covered her face with her arms but, nothing happened.  She uncovered her face to see him on the ground unconscious and something picked her up and she struggled, but she grabbed onto the jacket, wait a minute. She felt leather and she felt the furry collar. She looked up to see the acquaintance she met an hour earlier carrying her. he took the bandana off of his arm and wrapped it around one of her knuckles. 

"B-beelzemon I can-" 

"Angelica please keep quiet." 

She relaxed and her eyes started to become heavy and they started falling asleep and as the darkness surrounded them the only thing they could think was that now, finally they were free.

--------
revised A/n: Well let's get this up to date! If you didn't see my little post I am going through and revising the story and fixing some elements! It will take a while but I ask that you are patient! Thank you for all the votes and readsI really apreciate it!