Prologue

A/n: please read the a/n at the end, it's kind of important.

Louis' POV

I walked down the hall with my best friend, Zayn, at my side. All the boys stopped and stared while I walked past while the girls rolled their eyes and huffed in annoyance. They were only jealous because I got the attention of all the boys, even the straight ones. When you have an arse like mine, sexuality is irrelevant.

I subtly winked at a kid named Niall who blushed profoundly. Niall was always there anytime I was in need of a good fuck. He would drop anything for me to drop to my knees for him.

I then flashed a smile to a kid named Liam who rolled his eyes. He fucked me a couple weeks back. He claims to be 'straight' so it's fun to push his buttons and dangle the fact that we had sex over his head.

I then waved at Ed who shyly waved back. Ed was head over heels in love with me. We had never done anything sexual since he's a total prude. He told his parents to make up for the sin of being gay, he's promised no sex till marriage and if he can't offer sex then it's a waste of my time.

I finally arrived at my locker and Zayn leaned up to the one next to it. "Why do you tease them so much?" Zayn asked. He was the only person that knew these dirty little secrets about the people that I fucked around with.

"There's a reason they call me Tommo the tease." I winked.

"No one calls you that." He chuckled.

I pouted, "Well they should."

"Anyways, did you hear there's a new kid?"

"No I did not." I turned away from my locker giving Zayn my full attention. "Girl or boy?"

"Boy."

"Straight or gay?"

"Gay." Now this is interesting.

"Is he good looking?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be telling you this if he wasn't." He scoffed.

"What's his name?"

"Harry Styles."

"Interesting." I smirked. "Well I think I'm in dire need of a new fuck buddy."

"What? Is the rest of the guys in the school not enough?" He teased and I smacked his arm playfully.

"I'm not fucking all of them." I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, just most of them." Zayn shrugged and I hit him once more.

"Come on and let's head to English. Maybe if we're lucky this Harvey lad will be there." I spun on my heal and began to prance off to English with Zayn following behind.

"His name is Harry."

"Whatever." I shrugged. We walked into the room and a girl was sitting in my seat, I believe her name was Danielle. "Excuse me you're in my seat."

She looked up from the conversation she was having, "I don't see your name on it." She replied sassily. Oh she did not.

I slammed my hands down on the desk, the noise echoing through the room. Everyone went silent except for the small whispers, no one messed with me. I was the king of this school and no one tried to over throw me. I knew things about people that no one else did, stuff that could fuck people over royally. Not just for a few people, I knew everything about everyone.

"If you don't get your fat arse up it'll be written in blood, 'kay?" I smiled fakely.

She scoffed, "Please your all bark but no bite Tomlinson."