Chapter 10

Louis' POV

School had finally ended so I headed out to the parking lot in search of Harry's bike. I spotted it with him leaning up next to it. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me. "Oh um hey, you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I don't have any helmets with me since I didn't really plan on driving you so were just going to go without them." 

"Great." I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't too fond of riding this with the helmets, let alone without them."

"Well that's unfortunate cause you're getting on." Harry shrugged.

"Like hell I am." I scoffed. Harry sighed and grabbed my legs tossing me over his shoulder like a rag doll. "Put me the fuck down!" I screeched.

"Okay." He smirked and put me on the bike.

I folded my arms."Dick."

Harry simply laughed and climbed on in front of me. He started up the bike and I gripped onto him even tighter than I did the last time.

We drove to my house and as we got there I quickly hopped off of it. "I can't believe you made me ride that death trap again." I huffed.

"Aw, was the princess scared?" Harry smirked.

Louis scoffed. "No, daddy I wasn't scared."

Harry shifted uncomfortably. "Louis, I told you you can't call me that."

"No, you said I can't call you that at school. We're at my house." I shrugged.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Can we just go inside?"

"As you wish." I chuckled and pulled out my keys unlocking the door. I put the keys on the hook and flopped down on the couch.

"Is your mum home?" Harry asked.

"My mum is never home." I snorted. "I told you that at dinner."

"I know, I just thought you were exaggerating. You know being the drama queen you are." Harry shrugged.

"Queen? I thought I was a princess." I raised my eyebrow.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fine, the drama princess you are."

"Well no, I wasn't exaggerating. The last time I saw her was a little bit before you came over to my house two weeks ago. Even then she wasn't even here for five minutes, once she realized I was here." I shrugged.

"Why isn't your mum ever here?" Harry asked. "Don't tell me because she works late cause then she'd be spending anytime she could get with you."

"Like I said, I don't like talking about my family." I shook my head. "Plus that's not what we're here to talk about, we're here to talk about you and me. You said you've made up your mind?"

"Yeah, I have." Harry nodded. "Look I know you and I started off kind of on the wrong foot. Liam told me all these horrible things about you how you were a player and that all you did was use people and really I didn't want anything to do with that."

"Look I'm not really like that, okay? Like I've said, I know all I've got going for me is my looks and I just wanted to use that as much as I could to be desirable. I knew no one would want to date me so people wanting to fuck me was a way I was found appealing." I explained, it was a whole bunch of lies but he didn't have to know that.

"But that's just it, your looks aren't all you are Louis and I've told you that. I thought that after what Liam had told me but after you practically forced me to go on a date with you, I think you showed me a different side of you. Am I wrong?" He asked.

"No, you're not." I shook my head. "Really the only person who had really saw that side of me before you was Zayn."

"Exactly, I like that side of you. The one that's not constantly hitting on me but just wanting to have a conversation with me. That's where the confusion if I actually liked you or if I was just physically attracted to you started." Harry explained.

"So do you like me?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, Louis. I really do." He nodded. "A-And I want to date you, I do. I just don't really know how to trust you. Sleeping around is what you do, how can I guarantee that you won't cheat on me or hurt me?"

"You can't but that's a part of life. Trusting in something or someone and praying you don't fall flat on your face. So trust in me and I promise I won't let you fall on your face." I took his hand in mine and brushed my thumb over it gently.

Harry bit his lip and hesitantly nodded, "Okay, I'll give you a chance."

"Like you'll go out with me, chance?" I asked, excitedly.

Harry chuckled, "Yes, like I'll go out with you chance."

I couldn't help myself, I pressed my lips against his full ones and rested my hands on his cheeks. I pulled away quickly, remembering this isn't one of my hook ups. I put my hands over my mouth embarrassed, "I am so sorry, I don't know why I just did that."

Harry shook his head and laughed. "It's fine, it's nothing we haven't done before." He shrugged. "Plus you're my boyfriend now, you're allowed to do that." He nudged me.

"Right, right." I nodded. "Boyfriend, never really had one of those."

"So I'm your first?" Harry smirked.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Glad I can be your first for something." Harry chuckled while I shoved him gently.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "How are you going to explain this to Liam? If you haven't noticed he hates my guts."

"Why is that by the way?" Harry asked.

"He didn't tell you?" I asked, I figured he had and that's how he won Harry over to reject me but Harry shook his head. "I don't really know if I should tell you, if he didn't tell you himself I don't think he wanted you to know."

"Cmon, Louis. Please tell me." He whined.

"Sorry, you'll have to ask Liam." I shrugged. "Lets just say I've been holding something over him for a while, which is really fucked up for me to do. But I'm done with that, it's behind me."

"I'm glad." Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So I'm extremely new to this couple thing so I have no fucking clue what I'm doing." I laughed and it was true. I had never been in a real relationship, granted this wasn't either but still.

"Well we do cute things like just randomly hug and kiss each other, not snog but just a peck. We cuddle and watch movies together and make people sick with how cute we are." He laughed and I laughed as well.

"So should we cuddle and watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure, what's your favorite movie?" Harry asked.

"Grease." I answered without hesitation.

"Okay then, we'll watch grease." He chuckled. I nodded and grabbed the remote turning it on. I curled into Harry as he wrapped his arms around me.

It was odd, I can't ever remember cuddling with anyone. Yet it was comforting having someone hold me close, feeling their body warmth next to me. This wasn't at all normal for me to feel this way, what was going on?

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: I was thinking about writing a separate story, not as long as this one will be, but it's like the story of Zayn and Liam in this story. Idk I really don't want to go into detail about ziam in this cause it's a Larry fic but it's what you guys want. Love you xoxo