Chapter 16

A/n: shits about to go down lmao

Louis' POV

A couple weeks had gone by and things had been great. Harry and I had been going smoothly, Zayn had been talking to some mystery man and suspiciously Liam started talking to a girl named Sophia around the same time. I wasn't convince and neither was Harry but we decided not to push further and ask any questions.

It was after the final bell rang that I walked over to harry who was putting his books away in his locker. I smiled widely, "Hey, you're still coming over today right?"

Harry looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled as well. He nodded, "Yeah, of course." He shut his locker and greeted me the way he usually did, with a light peck on the lips. "You ready to go now?"

I thought for a moment and my face washed over with realization, "Actually, I left my house key in my gym locker. You go wait by your bike and I'll get it."

Harry folded his arms, "It's cute that you think I'd let you go anywhere by yourself with all the creeps around here that are constantly trying to get at you."

I stepped up to him so our toes were touching, and looked up at him with a pout. "What? You don't trust me?"

Harry bit his lip and wrapped his arms around my waist to grip my bum lightly, "It's not you I don't trust, it's those shit heads I don't trust."

"You're so cute when you get protective." I cooed as I pinched his cheek lightly.

He scrunched his nose which I've learned was in order to hide his fond, "Lets go get your key, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and kissed him quickly before we intertwined our fingers and made our way to the gym. We got into the locker room, snagged my key and made our way out to his bike when I noticed Zayn's car. "Wait, what is Zayn still doing here?"

"I don't know." Harry shrugged as we heard one of the side doors of the building open. Liam and Zayn walked across the parking lot at a quick pace and climbed into Zayn's car speeding off down the road.

We were both frozen in shock. Harry you was the first to speak."Did they just—"

"They did." I said, Harry didn't even have to finish his sentence. "I know we had our suspicions but I didn't think that—"

"They'd be waiting till everyone else left so they could leave together." Harry said. "Do you think they're—"

"Dating? Doubt it, they're probably fucking. Liam's too stubborn to date a guy, I bet he's telling himself just because he's fucking a guy he isn't gay." I said. "Should we—"

"Talk to them about it? No way in hell." He snorted. "Do you want to—"

"Head home?" I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah, that would be great, love."

"I was going to say do you want to talk to them about it but that works too." Harry smirked down at me as we began to make our way to  his bike. We arrived at my house and headed inside for some movies and hot chocolate to fight the cold weather we were having today.

I had changed into some pajama pants and a T-shirt as Harry wore the black shirt he was wearing today with some pajama pants he had left at my house the last time he had slept over.

We were cuddled on the couch watching Ghostbusters while we sipped our coco. I felt Harry's eyes on me so I looked up to meet his gaze as he smiled down at me.

"What?" I asked.

Harry shook his head, his smile not leaving his face. "I don't know how I possibly got you to be mine."