Chapter 9

Louis' POV

Two weeks had gone by and Harry had been ignoring me the whole time. It was time to break out nerd Louis. I didn't want it to come to this but it had to.

So Monday morning I pulled out some lose fitting pants, unlike my usual skinny jeans, a plain red shirt, instead of my usual band tee, and a pair of TOMS rather than my usual vans.

I headed into the bathroom, instead of my quiff or styled fringe it was just left the way it was pushed to the side and rather than putting in my contacts l slipped on my glasses.

I glanced at the mirror, I looked weird but if it's what Harry likes then it's worth it. A car honked from outside meaning Zayn was here to pick me up. I grabbed my bag and headed out in the cold September air. I trudged out to Zayn's car quickly since it was drizzling slightly.

I got into the car and wiped the bit of water off my arms. "Nice outfit." Zayn's smiled.

"Well Harry's ignoring me right now so this is my last resort." I shrugged.

"It looks good. You don't look like you take it up the ass daily." Zayn nodded.

"Thanks, Zayn." I chuckled.

"Anytime." He turned back to the road and drove off. Once we got to school all the nerves hit me. Was this outfit really a good idea? I mean I wasn't trying to get laid anyways so it's not like it mattered.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. As soon as I stepped out, everyone's eyes were on me. I looked down self consciously and headed inside the building with Zayn by my side.

"Oh I see Liam, I've got work to do." Zayn smirked and walked off.

I rolled my eyes walking over to my locker and did the combination when someone came up behind me, gripping my hips. "Damn I thought you looked sexy dressed like a whore but this whole innocent look makes me want to fuck you even more."

I immediately recognised the voice as Nick Grimshaw's. I shut my locker, turning around and he planted his hands on either side of my head, trapping me between his body and the lockers.

"Get off of me, Nick." I shoved him away but he didn't budge.

Nick was more difficult than anyone else I slept with. He was more aggressive and needy, he wouldn't ever take no for an answer. I was afraid that one day Nick really wouldn't take no for an answer and would force me to have sex with him even if I didn't want to.

"I don't think so. You tease me day in and day out saying you're giving up fuck buddies and then you pull a stunt like this?" He snorted. "I'll take what I want."

He leaned down and latched his lips to my neck. As much as I didn't want it, I had gone three weeks without any action it was hard to resist it but if Harry saw this I'd be fucked so despite my hormones I attempted to push him away again. "Nick quit."

"You heard him, get the fuck off." Someone growled and surprisingly Nick backed off. I peered behind him to see it was Ed who had said it. He had his jaw clenched and his hands in tight fist.

Why? Do you want him for yourself, church boy?" Nick sneered. "Well all this whore wants is sex and you've got a purity ring around your dick so he has nothing to offer you."

At this point Ed had lost it and punched Nick square in the jaw. Nick went to hit him back but Ed dodged it and threw more at him. Ed tackled him to the ground and hit him over and over again until principal Beckham came over and literally pulled Ed off.