Chapter Five

YAY UPDATE!<3

Words for this chapter: 1753

Harry's POV

Ouch. I woke up with this huge pain in my neck.

I started to get off the couch when I heard a huge crack in my back.. OUCH.

Last time I am sleeping on the couch, I thought to myself.

I picked up my phone and saw I had 5 missed calls, 3 from Chelsea and 2 from Kendall... great.

I should probably call Chelsea first..right? I mean, we have to discuss the details about the "date" while Kendall and shit.. and OHMYGOD KENDALL IS JOINING THE BOYS AND I.

Wow. This is actually really really really really awful, like what the fuck. I don't want Kendall to be there, she would just drag all of us down with her boring personality and shit.

Okay, I decided on calling Chelsea first...

Ring..Ring...Ring.. Ri- "Hello, Harry! I have been calling you all morning!"

"Hi Chelsea, yeah I know, sorry I just woke up."

"Alright, well I am calling to inform you of the agenda for tomorrow, during your 'hang out' with the boys!!"

great.

"So, first things first, I have themed it "Boys Day Out" so the 5 of you will take Kendall to your favorite places.. so we are starting with brunch at a local waffle house, then you guys will go laser tagging!! How exciting! And then after 2 hours of doing that, you guys will be going shopping! All of you guys will pick out gifts for your girlfriends! Liam for Sophia, Louis for Eleanour, Zayn for Perrie, Niall for Barbara.. actually I'm not sure if they are dating, and finally you will buy a present for Kendall! I will make sure to leak where you guys will be shopping, so the paparazzi will show and ask you guys who the gifts are for!! It is a flawless plan! Next, you will drop Kendall off to get ready, because you guys will be going clubbing! The limo will take you guys to a new club that opened up, and is around 15 ish minutes away from your apartment, so that won't be a problem."

She managed to say this in one mouthful.

"Wow.. that is a really.. busy day, Chelsea.." I started to say.

"Harry, we have to make this fake relationship sell, so stop complaining because it is not needed, do you understand?" she spat out.

"Yes, I understand.." I mummbled out.

"Good."

"But the plan isn't bulletproof..." I trailed off.

"How so?" She questioned.

"Well, how will the paparazzi know we got 'gifts?' What if we just went shopping for something we ran out of?" I questioned.

"Oh, Harry, I will make sure to tip off that they are gifts ... Ugh, Thanks for the tip! Missme Kissme xoxo bye darling! Oh and the boys will fly in tonight!!"

"Yeah, okay bye Chelsea." I said, and she hung up.

The boys are flying in tonight!!! I am so happy, I missed them so much!

Ring... Ring ring, ring...

My phone interrupted my thoughts.

Before looking at the collar ID, i quickly accepted.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Harry, I have been calling you for hours!" Whined an annoying voice.