Chapter Eight

Hii guys! It's my birthday so I decided to update haha. 2.9k reads for a birthday gift?? xoxox love you guys so much!!

OMG its been so long so sorry guys!! Aw i wrote that on my birthday^ January 29th and was too tired to update sooo yeah sorry bout that! I have over 3.7k reads omfg you guys kill me xoxoxo loveyouuu!!
❤️❤️

4k reads now ILY ALL AHHHH

Harry's POV

I woke up to a crackling sound coming from the other room.

With confusion, i plopped out of my bed and made my way to the lads.

"Hello lad, look what we got here.." i said, trying to keep a straight face, but the corners of my mouth kept caving in.

"You have no food, lad." Niall pouted.

"Well, I did say I go out to eat a lot." i reminded him.

"Okay, let's order in pizza then."

"At 7 in the morning? you've gone mad!" I say, throwing my hands up in the air.

"No, i'm just a growing boy." Niall pouted.

"Hate to break it to you lad, but you are done growing. your doctor said so himself." i said, half laughing half serious.

"It's the curse of being irish, i tell ya." Niall said.

after laughing a bit i continued, "are pizza places even open this time of an hour?" i asked.

"Damn, i forgot.. what about dunkin donuts? that has to be opened."

"They don't deliver, though." i said.

"Eh, what can happen if we just go for a quick run?" Niall asked.

"Funny lad, let's call Paul, he'll send over a body guard."

...

Once we called Paul we had our breakfasts soon enough, Niall had ordered food for all of us and 2 more, but it ended up those portions were for him.

There was knocking coming from the door, which soon turned into pounding, so I quickly hopped up from my seat and opened the door.

In came a little figure, waving her hands up and down, claiming we were all late for the events today.

"Sit down, sit down boy, i need to do everyone's hair! Where is Kendall? she should be here by now!" Lou screeched, pushing me down into a chair, earning giggles from the lads.

"Calm down Lou, it's only 8:30!" I tried to reason with this mad woman.

"You're day starts at 9:30!"

"What kind of day is planned like this? I thought it was a lad back kind of day.." zayn questioned.

"It's never 'lad back' when you have management involved.."

My voice was filled with annoyance and anxiousness, only for this day to be over.

Soon enough, after Lou poured and squirted products into my hair, she was just about done with the makeup.

"Loouuu! you promised no makeup last time" i whined.

I don't understand why I need makeup. i didn't wear any on my X factor audition, and they seemed to like me.

"Hun, don't complain, just enjoy the massage."

I huffed.

"Next, move love we need to clean up the other lots" the fragile woman said, pushing me away.

There was a knock on the door, and I instantly knew the evil woman behind it.