Chapter Six

Hii guys! Back again with another chap!! Yay! I love it so much when you guys comment and vote, so please continue!

This chapter has 1127 words

Harry's POV

We arrived at my apartment, shortly after we left the fast food place. We were all pretty drained out, so the lads and I basically collapsed as soon as I unlocked the door.

"Get up lazy bum" Liam called to Louis, who appeared to be on top of Liams feet.

"Tooo.. tirrreed.." he whined.

"Yeah,yeah" Liam said, lifting Louis up and pushing him on the couch.

"Why is everyone so tired?" i asked, yawning to myself.

"Well, let's consider the fact that it is nearly midnight, and the four of us had a 10 hour flight.." zayn said.

Hmm, am I sensing sarcasm in his voice?

"Alright,alright.. calm down lads" Niall said, pretending to stop a fight, by putting his hands in between us.

"How are we going to sleep?" Liam asked.

Shit. i never thought this through..

"Uh," I said, scratching the back of my neck, "well i have a living room, kitchen, bathroom, den, and than there is my room.. Pick your places people!" I said, putting my hands in the air, glad i came up with a solution.

Ah, Harry deserves a pat on the back 😊

"Do you have like.. ugh what are they called?" Zayn asked, "you know, those big air mattresses that people sleep on."

"Uh, mate they are called air mattresses" Niall said, chuckling to himself.

"No, i don't. but i suppose we can run to the local store." i said, answering Zayns question.

I dialed paul's number, our security guard, to check in and tell him where we are going.

The next thing I know, Liam and I are going to get some air mattresses for the lads to sleep on, while the others are resting up.

"I think you should give her a chance, Hazza." Liam said quietly.

"What do you mean? i dont know anything about her." i stated

"Thats the point. you should get to know her, mate"

This made me question my opinions on Kendall. What if she isn't such a bore, and actually has some kind of personality.

I remember watching an interview with her and Kylie, and they both complimented each other on something they adore. Kylie said Kendall is quite funny, and lights up any room. maybe i actually should get to know her, instead of judging from reading shit online. i know from experience that half that crap is false, like the rumor i am gay, or have 6 toes on one foot.

"You think so?" i asked, unsure of what to do.

"Yah, give her a chance, lad." Liam said, giving my back a smack n rub.

"Alright" i hummed, looking forwards while driving my range rover.

"Turn right, there is a bedbath&beyonds here." liam instructed

I followed, and soon enough we parked the car and were walking in, with Paul following right behind us.

When we walked in, there were about 2 people, who didnt know who we were, so buying the mattresses wasn't a problem.

We grabbed 3, since I have a pullout couch, and made our way to the checkout.

As we were driving home, Liam was humming something that I didnt recognize.