Chapter One

This story won't make sense if you don't watch "keeping up with the kardashians" (: 

This chapter has: 1004 words

Sorry it's so short and crappy, I will be updating all week (: 

Kendall's POV

I woke up late today, 11 AM. I came home last night pretty drunk, and Kim got pissed at me as usual, saying I would wake up North. I clammed my hands over my head in pain. I slightly got up and put on some clothes, because I was naked for some reason... hm weird, I don't remember that, I thought to myself. 

"Kendall, come downstairs" My mom screamed from the bottom of the stairs. 

Shit. That fucking made my head hurt even more. I quickly put my Chanel slippers on, the ones I received last weekend from Kanye. He was obviously trying to buy my love, but that's okay with me. To be honest, I don't really give a shit about them. I think it's sorta sad that they are living with us for now.. pathetic to be exact. I had to act happy about it though, post pictures of the new baby on social media sites and babysit whenever they wanted to go out. Mom is really asking for it, I thought. I walked downstairs, going straight into the kitchen.

"Oh, I see you are wearing the slippers Kanye gave you, Ken" mom started to say.

I looked up and saw cameras filming us. Shit. Fuck. I'm screwed. 

"Yep." I said, not thinking of what she even said to me when I came into here. We had a small conversation, only for the cameras of course. When the cameras were off, we were all totally different. Mom and the rest of the girls became bitches, and Rob became a dick. He was sorta a dick on camera too, but he is even worse when they leave. 

Once they closed the doors, I jumped to the medicine cabinet, and took 3 Advil's. I started to slowly run my temples in circles when mom started to speak up.

"Kendall, get dressed we have a meeting at Modest management." she demanded.

"Whatever," I said, leaving with an attitude tied around my finger. 

I quickly ran upstairs and decided on not taking a shower. Second day hair is in right now.. right? I questioned myself.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and left my white tank top on. I slid off my bra and put on a push up one. I basically never left the house with out wearing one, since I was partially flat chested. Kylie on the hand was very busty and curvy. I was always a little jealous of her body, but she wasn't the one being a super model, I was. I should be happy with my curves and flat chest. It gives more room for body fat, I thought to myself when I need to squeeze into a dress.

I put on my Gucci glasses and grabbed my mini Louis Vuitton tote. I slipped on some random ass cat loafers. loll what the fuck am I wearing, I thought to myself while giggling a little. My head ache was still pounding as hard as my heart would, and i put on some makeup. 

I slowly walked down stairs, careful of not falling, when Scott came through the front door. He was probably getting ready for a scene with the cameras. Scott wasn't as bad as he seemed on camera, he was actually really sweet and caring to Kourtney, and they had sex around every night. I could practically hear it through the walls whenever I stayed over there house. Gross, I know.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my moms keys, calling her name. Before I knew it, we were both in the car driving the Modest Management. 

"Why are we going there?" I questioned.

She kept her eyes on the road and answered with a very vague response.

"We have a meeting." 

"For...." I asked.

She stopped at a red light and turned to me.

"You are now going to be dating one of the members of One Direction" she started to say, "You know, the famous boy band"

"Date?" I repeated. "Which one?" 

She took a while to respond. Oh now, now I have to prepare myself for the worst.

"Uh, not sure yet. They didn't tell me over the phone. Probably one of the single ones.. which ones are single?" She questioned.

My eyes went wide when I was trying to think. Was Zayn the one single? Ooh, he is hott. Too bad he is so short. I am basically taller than him. Same with Liam, or is it Niall? Oh gosh, I should have studied them before I came. 

"Not really sure" I finally responded, taking a break from thinking. 

We pulled up to the office and went inside. We were greeted by, Chelsea, I think her name was? We sat down and to my surprise, the hairiest one was sitting across from me with a small grin.What was his name again.. damn, this was the one I couldn't remember, wasn't it. It started with an 'H', I knew that... hmmm... H.. H..Ha...He..Hr..Ho..Henry! That was his name!

"Hi Henry," I started to say, "My name is Kendall" I said, pretty proud of myself that I remembered his name. 

He gave me a confused expression, which eventually turned to a little bit of anger.

"Harry." he corrected.

"Shit" I mumbled, looking away from every one. 

"Sorry" I finally let out. 

He stood up and shook my hand, looking me up from head to toe. I could literally see his eyes take each clothing piece off of my body.. He looked hungry. 

It's not like I wasn't used to those stares, because I was. I have been raked up and down numerous times, whether it's when I am having sex or I am at a club. I quickly smirked and sat down. 

Let's have some fun , I thought to myself.