Chapter 4

**Harry's POV **

I was so excited about my new body part. I had sex with my nurse but I knew that my babe would be better. I just realized I didn't know her name. Whatever, I can still be in love without knowing her name. Pshh. I'm a motherfucking god. I can do whatever the hell I want. I went into the alley and saw here there. She had a strange baseball TSHIRT on. Hmm. Does she play baseball. Or should I say SUCK MY(base) balls. Oh wait I don't have any I have a vagina now. It's kind of hard for me to remember That. I haven't told the lads yet but bitches be trippin.

"Wassup fucker, wanna hook up again. It'll be 50 dollars this time but I'll give you a nice little bj at the end, almost like a cherry on top." The ratchet but beautiful chicka says.

"Actually I have exactly what you need. We can get married and ride roller coasters together in the north pole!" I say ecstatically, hoping she feels the same way.

"Umm what is that harold."

"I got a vag! I can show it to you. I know you play on the other team and all that and I wanted to be with you! I love you!"

"When I said play on the other team I meant you had a Yankees jersey on and I play for the redox. I'm not a lesbian. What the duck is ducking wrong with you!"

"Oh well it's too late now.. I have a vagina! At least tell me your name!"

"You are so fugly you slore! And the name is rachel... Ratchet rachel. Hmu when you have a dick again, dick"

A/N

Rachel wrote this charter and Caroline wrote the last chapter. Later mofos xx👅