Chapter 5 (Friends?)

-Not Edited- ;)

At the moment, I'm sitting on the wooden maple floor of my living room arguing with my annoying classmate/neighbor..

"Lets just go with the nature.. You know trees and stuffs in the environment."

"That craps too boring, how about we paint a portrait of HU?? Cause it is our school and it'll be more fascinating than fucking mother nature" I protested

He glared at me.. Wow, this is the first time a 'nerd' has ever glared at me..

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"We will paint the nature!" now he was shouting at me.. Damn, I didn't know geeks could fucking shout like that!

"No we are not going to! That bullshits boring!!" I shouted back at him

"Yes we are!"

"No we are not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yesss!"

"Nooo!"

"Urrghh!"

"Dammit!!"

After that long conversation, scratch that; 'fight' with Ashton he finally gave in and decided not to argue with me anymore cause its just a waste of time.. So we started to do the project, in complete silence..

Maybe I was wrong when i said this projects gonna be a complete piece of crap.. It was kinda fun doing it with Ashton. I wonder what would have happened if Daniel was here with us.. Nahh, we don't need that dickhead! He's just gonna fuck things up

*****

Time flew by and at last we finally finished the project.. I held it up and examined our 'master piece', as I like to call it.. It really does look realistic..

A smile appeared on my face as I remembered how great Ashton was at sketching and drawing things..

Well, he was in charge of doing that and I was the one appointed to paint after he finishes the drawing.. Cause I swear, I am a total shit when it comes to drawing..

Arts was never my favourite subject in school..

I hate to say it but, damn we'd make a pretty good team actually..

"So how'd you like our project?" his raspy voice echoes around my living room

"I actually fucking love it. It looks so damn realistic. Told ya this would be a great idea.. I reckon that Mr. Dion will even give us an A+ for this. Especially when we are going to pass it this Friday instead of next week" we don't have classes until Thursday due to the incident that happened in HU..

Thank you to the guy that committed suicide!! That sounded so freaking weird, but if it wasn't for that suicide dude we'll all still be in school today learning 'bout shits and stuffs..

"Yeah, lucky for Daniel he's partners with us" Ohh yeah, I almost forgot he was groupmates with us..

That dickhead didn't even helped! He just gave Ashton my damn number!

"But he's not going to get away, that easily" No, damn he's not! He's going to pay! Big Time!!

We worked really really hard on this project!

"What do you mean?" Fuck, is he really just going to let that dumbass get a fucking A+ when he didn't even help do anything?! Like seriously, is he out of his mind?!