Chapter 13 (The Letter)

*Kristas POV*

"And this is where you'll be staying for a while.." I opened the door to one of my guests rooms

This one is my favorite, as I designed this room myself..

Ashton just stood there.. He looked kinda,, shocked

Why?! Does he not like the fucking room I chose for him?!

"Well? Aren't you going inside or what??" I arched my eyebrow

He slowly stepped inside and headed to the bed..

I just stood there by the doorway

"That is where the bathroom is" I pointed to the door beside the mirror

He still looks the same.. Shocked and well,, shocked..?

He placed his bag on top of the bed and headed towards the bathroom

Ashton opened the door and turned on the lights..

When he stepped out of the bathroom, it was like he saw something he wasn't expecting..

"Do you not like this room?" I asked him

His gaze met mine, "No.. It's just that,, uhhmmm"

I knitted my eyebrows, "What is it?"

There was nothing wrong with this room.. It wasn't dirty, because I always clean my house

He sighed, "Nothing.." even though he said that I knew something was wrong, but I just ignored it and decided to just drop it..

"Okay then.. If you need me I'll be downstairs in the kitchen preparing popcorns for us to eat later.." I stalked out of the room and went downstairs

I headed to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets..

'Hmmm, cheese or barbecue?' I questioned myself

'Nahh, I'll just make both'

I placed the cheese popcorn first in the microwave

After a few minutes of waiting, the popcorn was ready.. I took it out of the microwave and placed it into a blue bowl

As I was placing the next popcorn in the microwave my eye caught something..

I slowly turned my head to the right and saw a letter on the floor by the kitchens entrance..

I just looked at it for a moment.. I tried blinking several times just to prove if it's really there..

A few seconds passed, I didn't even notice that my body was slowly moving towards it.. I cant even control my body anymore

My mind was telling me to stop walking but my body takes charge on it's own.

I bent forward and took it..

"Hey Krista, I was wondering if I could choose the movie.." Ashton was going down the stairs

I quickly hid the letter in one of my pockets..

"Yeah, sure" I nodded

•Beep• •Beep• •Beep•

The popcorn was done.

I took the popcorn out of the microwave and put it all on a green bowl..

I headed to the living room carrying the bowls of popcorn in both my hands..

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Ahtons POV*

"God, why does she have so many Barbie movies?!" I was like searching a desert for treasures but ends up finding sand..

"Urrrggh!"

Krista sat on the couch and placed the bowls of popcorn on the coffee table.

"You haven't found a movie yet?" she asked

"No.." I sighed "I can't find any other move beside Barbie"

"Well, I have the movie A Cinderella Story.." Wait.. We already watched that together..

"I know what your thinking.." she got up and turned on the television "Your thinking that we already watched that movie and you hate it.."

"Well,, I didn't say I hated it.." I calmly replied

"Okay.. Since we both know that all of my movies are crap, why don't we just watch television and find something interesting to watch, okay?" she flopped down on the couch..

"Okay.." I walked to the couch and sat beside her

She grabbed the remote and started to flicker through the channels..

Why does she even have so many Barbie movies?? Is she like, addicted to them since she was a child? Or is it because she just likes to collect Barbie movies??

She sighed, "Those are all my ex-bestfriend, Gingers movies. Those aren't mine, okay?" I slowly turned my head to face her..

How did she even know I was thinking of that??

"Ash, I am not a mind reader.. I just know that in some point, you are going to ask me why I have so many Barbie movies.."

"Okay" I turned my head to the television.

We were now watching the news.. Krista said that she wanted to know how the weather is for tomorrow..

"Multi-billionaire Mr. Sebastian Heavens is planning to go on a vacation with his family and head back to Arvana.."

My lips slightly parted..

Sebastian?? HEAVENS!?

I slowly turned my head to Krista whose eyes were about to pop out..

"Shit" she cursed under her breath then collapsed on the floor..

- Hope u guys liked this chaptieeee -  :D

- Sorry for any mistakes -  :)