Merry Christmas! (Chapter)

OK, honestly I don't wanna continue this. But I do a lot of crazy things for Christmas... You don't wanna know. If there is anyone interested in continuing this, contact me cause I might consider it...

Also, these are NOT requested dares. For this special occasion I am coming up with dares and truths that fit the theme.

***********************

Soda: Welcome, welcome! First off I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. But enough of that, Christmas is not celebrated in the underworld.

The daughter of Hades was sitting in a red sofa, in a dimly lit room along with several of Ever After High's students. They were all in wodden chairs around the room, which was decorated with a Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. Next to Soda was a table that had several items in it, one of which was a bowl.

Maddie: For this special chapter...

Soda: Ah ah ah, I do the narrating!

Maddie: >:(

Soda: For this... Unique chapter, we will be doing holiday themed dares. That's right, bring out the mistletoe, people!

Students: *groans*

Soda: For my first wicked dare... I have a bowl on the table next to me, and in this bowl are all the names of the students playing the game. I shall randomly select two names from the bowl, and those two players must kiss. If related, it may be in the cheek. Otherwise...

Students: *murmur*

Soda's hand reaches into the bowl, after she had closed her eyes. She pulls out two pieces of folded paper and she carefully and slowly unfolds them, before reading them out loud.

Soda: Jillian Beanstalk and... *giggles* poor girl.. Sparrow Hood!

Jillian shrieks and Sparrow just screams "Ohhh, yeah!" They do it quickly, like ripping a band aid (mostly due to Jillian, poor girl)

Soda: Okaaaay... Next is... Poppy and... Hopper?? OK, sure

Hopper turns to a frog the second he hears his name, and Poppy just rolls her eyes, lifts him up and kisses him, turning him human again. She looks at Soda as if asking if that was good enough, and the girl nods.

Soda: And now... Meeshell and Darling!

Meeshell's mouth falls open, but Darling simply shifts her seat towards the mermaid, turns her face towards her, and kisses her on the lips. Daring stared at his sister, eyes wide, while Dex laughed behind his hand.

Soda: Yaaay. Next is... Rosabella and... Uhhh, Cupid. Bowl, come on! Gimme my ships! *pouts*

Cupid: Oooh!

The daughter of Eros pulls mistletoe out of the pocket on her Christmas dress, and giggles while holding it out to Rosabella. The other girl rolls her eyes and kisses the pink haired giggling girl, rolling her eyes again as Cupid just continues to laugh

Soda: *drum roll* Don't ask where I got the drums. Melody and Raven! Wow, we really are covering all the crack ships!

Raven looked around for Melody but couldn't spot her. Someone cleared their throat behind her and she turned around, to where Dexter was pointing at the girl Raven was trying to find. She had her legs crossed and a pair of headphones on, indicating she had not heard her name being called.

Raven: Melody, Melody... MELODY!

The girl took of her headphones and looked at Raven with an annoyed expression

Raven: We're up.

Melody's eyes widened and she stuffed her headphones in her backpack conveniently next to her chair. Raven turned her chair around and the girls awkwardly kissed, and heard Duchess and Faybelle laugh as they shaped pictures.

Soda: It'll be a cold day in the underworld, witch!

The pictures were deleted from their phones instantly, making both girls stop laughing

Soda: No.Pictures! *sigh* the next two people will be... Oh wow, look at that. You two are lucky. Hunter and Ashlynn!

That made Duchess scowl, but the couple looked very happy and relieved. They turned around and kissed, they had sat together on purpose, which made this much easier as they didn't have to get up or find each other.

Soda: The luck of those two! Now we have... Alistair and Duchess. We are back with the crack ships!

Soda saw Duchess smile a cocky smile and decided she didn't like this at all.

Soda: BUT since Duchess disobeyed a direct rule from me... She is no longer allowed to be in the game, same goes for you Faybelle!

Both girls looked at Soda with angry glares, but they had no affect on the daughter of Hades

Soda: That's the best you've got? I come from the underworld honey, that scares me about as much as a fluffy cat with a red bow playing with a string. Aka, not at all. Alistair, to make things more interesting, would you like to pick a partner?

Soda pulled out mistletoe and the her best mischievous smile

Alistair: Nope! I'm good! J-just sign me up for one of those random ones! *gulp*

Soda: Sure honey... Uh *cough* Kitty!

Random student: You didn't even pick a name!

Soda: and you won't get to pick what corner of hell you'll live in if you don't zip it!

*silence*

In the end, Soda made the blushing pair share a kiss, going as far as dragging their shares together and using her magic to hold the mistletoe above them. Both son of Alice and daughter of the Cheshire Cat were blushing madly when their lips met, before quickly pulling away, Kitty teleporting herself and her chair back to their place. Alistair simply had to awkwardly drag his back. The students made it more awkward by remaining completely silent through all of this.

Soda: Alright! I think we can end the kissing portion for now. The next one is s truth, I want all the students, including Duchess and Faybelle, to admit who their first crush was. They may or may not be present. There will be a truth spell cast on the room so none can lie. Raven, you first!

Raven: Ummm... first crush was...

************

That will be part 2. I wanted to post this on Christmas but its a little late, so I'll do part 2 for New Years XD cya then!!!

Reminder: English is not my first language, so feel free to laugh at any mistakes I make. Also tell me so I can fix them.