Chapter 3 - Her Degradation !

"I can fulfill your desires if you want !...."

After the concerts at the weekend , Harman convinced Olive to take Kiara with her for teaching some new guitar techniques. Olive hugged Kiara , still worried for her due to the Cafe night incident . Kiara needed a new job to hang on and to divert her mind away from those awful memories. So, she let Harman take her to his place.

Harman kept teaching her for hours , about how to tighten up the grip to the chords and make the tune sound metallic. But it was not that easy . Her fingers were hurting after long hours of practise , but she was not able to be harsh on her guitar .
"I will never be able learn this ." Kiara's head bend down with the smile disappearing. Harman knew what Kiara needed now. He bend over her on the couch and said ,
"Lets make it easy then !" He smiled , took a flick of hairs that was hunging down on her face and tugged it behind her ear softly. There was a shine of innocence in her eyes .
Harman took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter. He offered it to her .
"Like this ..." He took a puff of smoke in and after a few seconds , blew it out of his mouth. He felt relieved .
"Aaaaah !! This is.....heaven ... you know."
Kiara felt a little awkward for she was worried about the promise that she had given to Olive.
"I can't do this.. It's wrong. And what if Olive comes to know about this ?"
Harman patted her shoulder, " Promises are meant to be broken , dear ! And to tell you the truth , Olive does this on a regular basis. Furthermore, last time , you liked it .. the way it made you feel .... Don't you want to feel it again ?"
Kiara got lost in the blurred memories and the flashback of her and Miraj , getting along in the washroom, sent a chill down her spine. Goosebumps... she felt something rising inside her . She was actually dying to relive those moments ,not with the same person though ! And within no time , she snatched the cigarette from his fingers and placed it on her lips . One large smokey puff , woof ! It was enough for her to lose herself in.

They continued smoking weed and surprisingly , a new Kiara was seen to be born. She was holding up the guitar so strongly now that the chords didn't hurt her anymore. She learnt the new tunes so fast and was grasping his teachings so well that now if she is asked to do it on stage , she would not hesitate. After playing a new hard tune , she kept the guitar aside and looked down her fingers. They had turned red due to the pulling of the strings . Harman stood up , took her hands in his , spread the powder on her palms and started licking them . The powder got stuck on his lips and he pushed her hairs behind and grabbed her neck . His lips were so tempting for Kiara , the smell of addiction , she was getting pulled towards Harman , her tongue licking her lips ... Harman lost his control and started devouring her lips ... Electricity !
He lifted her in his arms and led the way to the bedroom . His fingers unbuttoning her shorts , her hands tugging his tshirt off ... their bare bodies rubbing against each other , breathing heavily ....
Within few moments , sweet painful moans and deep fast growls filled the room ...
And She finally lost 'It' ! There was a smile on her face , the one that comes when you see a double cheese thin crust pizza after a long time ! The sense of satisfaction ... and she fell asleep ..
On the other hand , Harman laid down , staring the ceiling , wicked smile on his face and a mind full of Jealousy and Revenge - why ?
He was already a part of the band and was doing well on his part as the guitarist. So, Kiara's entry in the troop didn't make him happy . Moreover , she was much younger than him , but she was being appreciated by everyone profusely . That night , when Miraj went on the stage and said a few words for Kiara , those little words pierced Harman's heart like little arrows of hatred . And he started working on his plans from that very night . He was the one who gave that thing to Miraj which led to Kiara's unconsciousness. And now , he himself got Kiara on his side with the intention of fulfilling his revenge !

Days went by and this all became a routine for Kiara . She was obviously not working at Miraj's cafe now , but she didn't even bother to find another job for herself. Although Olive and Kiara were sharing the flat , she was rarely living there . She used to be with Harman whole day long and sink away in the kaif of weed . It seemed almost impossible now to take her out of that enslavement. She never seemed to be fully conscious. Getting agitated on normal matters , not responding properly to anyone and the worst thing was - if she didn't get a doze when she needed it the most , she would turn away to cigarettes , not with the intention of smoking , but she would burn her arms and thighs using that ! Within no time , she sought a way out of cigarette burns - Self Harm ! She was so obsessed to pot that she would not even hesistate scratching her own beautiful body ... Her arms , shoulders , belly , almost every graceful part of her body was now full of scars and wounds - as if someone tore off an innocent bird !