Chapter 2: They Saved Me Bangtan Boys!

You had promised Taehyung to meet in the music-room after school to work on the song, it was too overwhelming to think about what had happened in the last couple of hours

You had promised Taehyung to meet in the music-room after school to work on the song, it was too overwhelming to think about what had happened in the last couple of hours. He was weird, just like you, or so you thought. You went to your locker to collect your headphones and notebook, then headed for the music room.

You opened the treble painted door and stepped inside, there standing in front of you were 7 very, very good-looking boys.

"2.3, Bang TAN, Anneonghaseyo bangtan sonyeondan ibnida!"

You stared at them, feeling very perplexed.

"Hehe, Annyeong!" You heard a very familiar voice say, it was Taehyung.

"A...Annyeonghaeseyo." You bowed deeply, you felt extremely light-headed. All this? Taking all this in all of a sudden? It was far beyond your expectations of 'loner girl at school's everyday life'.

"Ah, Taehyungie, is this who you were referring to the whole time?"A short-ish boy with nicely carved muscle frame and a full on cutie said. "Well anyways, I'm Jimin!"

"And I'm your hope, J-hope." A tall boy with a pretty long face added, he winked and slapped you on the back.

"H..Hi." You replied "I'm-"

"We already know." J-hope cut in, he grinned "V told us all about you!"

"V?" You asked

"Oh right, you don't know right, it's another name for Taehyung." A really young but handsome boy smiled politely . "I'm Jungkook."

A boy with small eyes walked up to you, his earrings clanking together with each step he makes. "You have really nice headphones, may I see them?" You nodded and passed them to him. 

"Nice...Yo! I'm Suga!"

"Suga hyung, you really shouldn't just take someones belongings." A mature looking boy walked up to you, he had his hair dyed blonde. "Hello, I'm the leader of bangtan, Rap Monster." 

"I'm the eldest out of them all, Jin." He looked at you and gave you a thumbs up.

"Umm...so what was with the greeting?" you asked.

"Oh that." Taehyung walked up to you and smiled his unique smile. You felt like you were going to melt.

"We met only a couple of years age." He started "We all enjoyed music so we got together to form a group, Bangtan sonyeondan!" 

All the other members grinned at you, your face burned and a wave of rosy redness washed over your cheeks, were you dreaming? Surely you were! No one has ever payed any attention to you. You piched yourself to make sure. Nope you weren't.

"Well, I guess you guys should get on with the composing." Jungkook said. "We'll catch you later!" The others gave you a pat on the back and walked out the room. Leaving only awkwardness and silence between you and V.

"Well..um, should we get started?" He asked taking out his scrapbook.

"Ne," You replied. "why not."

* * * * * *

You walked down the long hallway, nearly everyone had gone home, you piled your books into our locker and slam the door shut, tucking the scribbled lyrics into your pocket. You sighed, why hadn't you shown them to him, did you not trust him enough yet? You didn't now. You turned to go home, when a deep voice made you stop in your tracks. "Hah, where do you think you're going?!" You had forgotten that these people stayed late after school. 

You tried to ignore him and attempted to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist tight and slammed you against your locker, your head caught on a piece of chipped metal, fresh, red liquid dripped down your ears, the pain of the shard digging into your head was irresistible. "You're a pretty lady, aren't you?" Another man said while he loosened your school tie. You gritted your teeth and punched him in the face. 

"Argh! Bloody hell!" He cursed as he clamped his hands over his face. 

Taking the chance you made a dash for it, but you couldn't make it far enough, as yet another man ran after you and pinned you to the ground. You screamed for help, but no one was around apart from you and the 3 men. 

You wriggled and squirmed as much as you could, but it didn't help, he was too strong for you. You tried screaming again, but a hand quickly covered your mouth, muffing your scream. 

A short and fat man, came up to you and slid his fingers through your hair, you gasped for air as his hand lowered over your eyes, you couldn't see. 

You were getting kidnapped! You started panicking, what about your life, what about your family, it all crumbled into ashes in front of you, your eyes started feeling watery. What could you do? You were hopeless.

"Hey you!" Your eyes widened at the sound of that voice. "You have no right to do that!"

The men that were holding you let go of you and stood up. Faintly, you turned your head, it was the Bangtan Boys... what were they doing here? 

"What gives you the right to talk to us like that, huh?!" The man you punched earlier on demanded.

"You're just playing with her, just as if she were a rag doll." You heard Taehyung say. "That's what gives us the right!"

"You little brat!" The man gritted his teeth and threw himself at the boys. The boys dodged just in time, you saw Jimin land a kick and Jin land a punch. Why were they fighting? Why did all this have to happen, after something great has occurred?

For the next few minutes, all that was present were groans and bangs, of people getting hurt, people in pain...It was all because of you, YOU had got them into this trouble, it was YOU, it was all your fault. You slowly rose into a sitting position, you wanted to help, but the pain of the wound in your head was killing you, you felt useless, you wanted all this to stop. You turned your head away from the scene, you were really confused you're head was spinning, you don't want to see what happens, you don't want to know...

"Shit! Damn you brats!" You heard heavy footsteps drag on further away from you, as lighter ones neared you, a hand touched you on your shoulder, you turned around. 

You looked at Taehung's face, you saw blood trickling down the corner of his eye. "Are you okay?" You asked, you were concerned and yet you guys just met, what was wrong with you?

"I'm fine, but seriously look at you." Taehyung said. "We'd better take you to the nurses office." You were about to answer but as you opened your mouth nothing came out. 

"The nurses office isn't open this late after school." Jimin replied.

Taehyung sighed, "I'm sure my mum will be able to do something." Taehyung stated.

He offered you a hand, you rejected it "I...I can get up myself." You just managed to pulled yourself up, your eyelids feeling heavy. His mum? What was he planning now?

"I'll take you to my house." Taehyung smiled and tilted his head towards the exit.

"What...what about my parents?" You stammered.

"We'll give them a call." Taehyung replied.

You couldn't believe your ears, he was kidding, right?

"So are you coming or not?..."