Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Our 2 hours together was spent on the game, would you rather. We made up the most stupidest questions like what type of vegetable you prefer and what you rather in a person.

"Would you rather... Curly haired guys or straight hair guys?" Harry asked while juggling his eyebrows.

"Hmmm. I prefer the straight haired ones with the blue eyes." I smirked.

Harry placed his hand on his chest, pretending to look offended. "Maybe I like girls with brown hair and brown eyes." I just rolled my eyes.

Before we all even knew it, it was 3:00pm. When that bell rang, it felt like the most exciting thing ever. I just wanted to get out of this closet.

Soon when there was no noise to be heard. "Where are those brats who put us in here?" Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Shhh. Calm down. They must be here soon." I hushed. But sadly they didn't come as soon as I expected.

Looking at the time every now and then, it reached up to 5pm for Penelope and Angel to come.

"Nerds! Your free to go!" Shouted the familiar booming voice of Penelope.

"Thank god!" Praised Harry.

When we walked out the school, we literally kissed the ground beneath our feet. It was great to be outside in the fresh air and open area.

"When can I see you again, Ellie. Today was... Interesting." Harry addressed to me.

"Soon. I really enjoyed today. Today was different. I would be glad to see you around often. You were great company! The best I had in years." That was true. Today felt like the first time in ages that I actually smiled and wasn't forced to. It made me feel more happier.

"Give me your number." Then Harry took out his mobile phone - an iPhone 4 - and took a picture of me. He placed the phone in my hands, showing me my contact he made for me. I typed down my phone number, and did what Harry did. Creating a contact on my iPhone and letting Harry put his number in it.

"Text me when you have the chance. Maybe we can go get a drink together before school or something." Harry told me. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a generous hug.

"Thanks for everything you did today. It made me feel... Better." I smiled. I pulled away and started walking in the direction of my house, waving away to Harry.

Soon enough, I finally reached my house since I yet again missed the bus. It is now 6pm and It is getting dark and cold. I put the key in the lock and opened the door to hell. Looking around, I can't hear or see my sisters or mother around.

Fortunately, my sisters are usually at parties and come home late at night. My mum is normally out with her friends or something, so I luckily don't see them as much until the weekend is over.

Because it is a Friday night and I have nothing to do, there has to be some good book around somewhere.

After a nice, warm shower, I walked up to my room in the attic upstairs to find the book. The attic is the smallest room in the house, so guess who is the unluckily one to have their bedroom there? Me.

When I reached my tiny room with the white, dirty walls and cold floorboards, I searched the fully stocked bookshelf in the corner of my room next to my only window, for a good book.

No one except me in the family reads books, so I only need to go to my room to find one. My sisters think they are too cool to read books and my mum stopped years ago.

After a few minutes looking around for a good book, I finally found one; The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green. I really like this book. I have read this about a bazillion times! My favourite character is Augustus, because he sounds like a really funny person and so generous. He's a good character. I was crying so much when he died, and my sisters thought I was weird for crying over a fictional character.

I walked down to the lounge room and sat on the hard rock sofa, and started on the first chapter of the book.

After a while and I was quite into the book, a familiar vibration reached my thigh. I grabbed my phone to see a text message on my lock screen.

It was from my mother. She it extend me that she isn't coming home tonight with my sisters. They are catching a plane for a 10 day holiday, in America - without me.

She also said to clean the house and to pick up a few beauty products she ordered online.

I then entered my passcode for my phone and clicked on Contacts. I scrolled down until I reached to the name I was looking for - Harry Styles.

Pressing the phone to my ear, it only took 5 rings for him to answer.

"Oh hey El. I was just going to call you. How are you?"

"I'm great thanks! Did you just call me El?"

"Uh yes! Only if that's okay, is it?"

"Yes it is perfectly fine, Harry. What's up?"

"I was actually thinking, it's 6:30pm and I have eaten nothing. Maybe you can come over and we can order pizza and watch a movie?"

"Yes that sounds good! My mum and sisters are away for 10 days. I'm free for a while."

"Okay! I'll text you my address and come when you are ready."

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

"I don't have a car. I take the bus everywhere."

"Do you want me to pick you up."

"Yes please."

"I'll be there soon." Then he hung up.

I raced upstairs and changed into some tracksuit pants and a t-shirt. I tied my hair quickly into a ponytail and placed on my sneakers. Before I even knew it, the doorbell rang.