Chapter three!

~Harry's POV~

I saw Jessica dancing with her friend, Mikala, and I knew I had to go talk to her. She had long curly hair and breathe taking blue eyes. Her eyes...I could just get lost in them and her body! don't get me started on it. It was curvy and just beautiful. The way she moved hips while we were dancing was awesome! But her best feature was her smile. It could light up the whole room and her lips looked so kissable. But I didn't want to pressure her into doing anything because she is drunk. After Mikala left I took Jessica over to meet everyone. "Guys! This is Jessica, Jessica this is Liam, Danielle, Zyan, Perrie, Josh, Niall. Where's Lou at?" Liam answer my question because everyone else was taking a shot. "He said he had to use the loo." I nodded at him and turned to Jess to ask her something but she was already talking with Dani and Perrie. I thankful they are clicking because I really actually like her so while she is talking, I end  going to find Louis. I found Louis at the bar sipping a beer and thinking, I knew he was thinking because he had his thinking face on(tongue sticking out a little and eyes focused on something in the distance)."What's on your mind?" I asked Louis.  He just gave me a little nod of his head and then said "I saw a girl and I think it was love at first sight but she walked out the door and I don't know her name and I just really need to meet her!" Wow I never thought he'd find a girl after Eleanor dumped him. Louis hasnt had a sparkle in his eyes since the day she did it but right now talking about that mystery girl the sparkle is back. We have to find this girl for him!

~Louis' POV~

Harry was thinking about something and I don't know what but all I could think about is that girl in the little black dress! Her beautiful blonde hair and big brown eyes were just breathe taking and i think it was love at first sight. I know I sound like a hopeless romantic but I could feel it in my gut but I don't think I will ever see her again. "Hey Harry I'm going to head home. I don't feel like being here anymore". "Okay! I'm going to get the others then and we all will head home.Ohhh and you gotta meet Jessica!" Harry ran off to find everyone else and I just sat there and wait for like 10 minutes or so. Finally everyone was getting into the taxis. Of course I rode with Harry and some girl he met at the club. " Lou, this is Jessica. Jess this is Louis!" She was a brunette and very beautiful, she is perfect for Harry and I'm happy for him. But I just can't get that girl out of my mind. "Louis I know I just met you and all but what on your mind?" Jessica asked me. "He has a crush on a girl he doesn't know!" Harry just bursted out, I gave him the im-gonna-kill-you look and just went to looking out the car window.

Tell me what you think of it.

vote

comment

ily!