Chapter One!

~Mikala's POV~

Me and Jessica are getting ready for club 22! It's the hottest club in London and we have passes to get right in to it no waiting in line. Right now it's 4:30 in the afternoon and me and Jessica are getting ready. She is going to rock her country side tonight. So she is wearing her tan cowboy boots with her light blue dress that was tight till her waist then it was flowy. Her hair was was in natural curls and she did a smokey eye makeup with light pink lip gloss. As for me, I'm deciding between my tight little black dress or my flowy purple dress. "You should wear the little black dress! It shows off your curves better." Jessica told me.

"Okay! what shoes should I wear? My black pumps or my red ones?" I asked "red one most definitely! " I finish up my outfit with smokey eye makeup and bright red lipstick. So now my outfit is now completely down. It's 10:30 by the time we actually finish getting ready and the club opens at 11 so we call a taxi and head over to the club to have some fun! I shout "We are going to get soo wasted tonight and we are going to forget about Luke and Wesley!" The taxi pulls up to the club, we pay him and get out.

It's kinda boring but it will get better! 

Vote

comment

no hate!

ily