Chapter five!

~Mikala's POV~

I woke up in the morning with a headache. GAHH i do so ever hate hangovers. I get up out of bed and head over the kitchen to get some medicine for my hangover. Once i took my meds i go to the fridge to see what is in there to eat. "Hmmmmmm I think I'm going to eat some eggs" I was thinking aloud. Wow this house is lonely without Jess here. Speaking of her i need to call her to she where the hell she need up last night. So I go and grab my phone and call her. After about 3 rings she picks up with her groggy morning voice. " Hello? What do ya want? " she rudely said to me. "Well looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I called you to ask if you needed me to come get you before I go to work?" "Well I think Harry wanted to get breakfast and then he wanted to hangout at our flat. Is that okay with you if harry comes over? He really wants to get to know you and plus I really actually like him." "Did you guys have sex?" I had to ask the question.  "Actually we didnt. Last night at the club, after you left, I met all his friends and we went to their flat. Me and Harry went to his room and I wore one of his shirts! But we just sat on his bed and just got to know each other. Then we cuddle and watched love actually and I fell asleep in his arms!" Wow I'm so happy for her and you could hear how happy she was listening her on the phone. "Well I'm not gonna keep you from lover boy, yes I called Harry lover boy, that's his new nickname just saying Jess. But I'm going to get to cook breakfast and get ready for work. Love ya girly! " And with that our phone call ended and I started to cook my egg sandwich. I just finished eating and start to get ready for work. Once I finished my hair and got dressed I headed out to my car and started it. I started to drive down the road to the Applebee's i worked at as a waitress. Today I had to work from 12 to 6. Which isn't bad but it's still me having to get out of my pjs and work. I just pulled into the parking lot and went inside to start my shift.

~Jessica's POV~

After i got off the phone with Mikala i threw my phone on the ground by my clothes (but not to hard enough to break it) and rolled over to see Harry still asleep. Light snores coming from his plump lips, his hair spread across the pillow, his long eyelashes touching his cheeks and then his beautiful emerald green eyes. Wait isn't he asleep...omg he just caught me starring at him sleep. He probably thinks I'm some creep, I just ruined my chances with him great... "Jess it's okay, don't over think anything. To be honest before I fell asleep last night I watched you sleep for a little bit.." and when he was talking his cheeks got redder and redder. So he doesn't think I'm a creep and i don't think he is either. We laid in bed for awhile and just talked. We have been get really close even though we only known each other for a day. Harry stops talking and just looks at me and says "Do you want to go get some lunch?" and of course I said yes. And with that we got ready and started to walk out Harry and the other lad's flat

Here it is!

Vote

Comment

ily!