Charter nine

~Mikala's POV ~

I heard Liam, Harry, Niall and Zayn talking about some guy named Louis and how Harry wants him to meet me. But from what I heard he sounds super depressed and I dont know if I can handle a depressed guy right now, especially with me being so busy with work and school. I dont know how Jess does it with Harry. So i walked to the kitchen to see Jess getting a drink.  "Hey babes! Can I ask you something?" "sure babe what is it?" Jess asked me after taking a sip of her soda. "Have you met Harry and Liam's friend, Louis, yet?" I ask her. "Yes I have. you'd really like him. He was a little distracted when I met him. He said he saw this girl in a black lace dress with blonde hair and brown eyes. But he never got her name. which he seemed really disappointed in but he is super funny and sweet!"

After what Jess told me I decided I should meet Louis. So i walked back into the living room and sat down next to Liam on the couch. "I heard you and Harry talking earlier" I told Liam. "Did you now? and what were we talking about?" "Louis" is all I said and his face went completely blank. " I'm sorry Mikala! Harry and I are not trying to set you up. It's just that him and his girlfriend broke up and he is all depressed" Liam explained. "Liam. calm down. I would like to meet him because everyone says he is a nice guy. how about we have a party at your place?" I suggested. By now Harry and Jess both are full of excitement because we are having a party and plus I'm gonna meet the lads girlfriends and Louis.

Sorry guys I have been sooo busy with softball and my Costa Rica trip that I couldn't find time to write. but here is the long awaited update!

ily

~Jess!