Chapter 2

-Flashback-
"(Y/N),Rose. Come here!" Yelled papa. Me and rose ran downstairs."Yes papa"we said in sync." Happy birthday you two"mama said. It was our third birthday. Me and Rose hugged there legs and giggled."Thank you we love you!"we said in sync. But I had a strange feeling when i noticed something sharp and shiny. "I'm sorry but your both monsters."papa said and stabbed Rose. He keep doing that."ROSE!"I Yelled and ran to her side." (Y/N) everything's gonna be okay *coughs*"rose said while coughing. Mama grabbed me by the hair and stabbed me I healed whenever she stabbed me. "Fuck it burn the house down"mama said to papa. They left and started the fire. I dragged Rose out the house and held her hand."pwease don't leave me alone Rose"I said while crying. It was such a dark day I hated my birthday."Get revenge (Y/N) dey Danger-"she went limp and didn't finish her words. I started yelling come back and wake up. I never knew that my parents thought we were monsters Rose was human and I was a demon. But they killed there own flesh and blood.how could they. . .
-End of Flashback-
I woke up in a strange room. It was cold as well. AM I DEAD!?!. Everything was blurry but since I'm a cultz. I jumped off the bed and fell on my face with a Thump.i groaned in pain. I sat up.I looked down and I wasn't wearing my suit I was wearing something else.I lifted up my "dress" and there was bandages wrapped around me."huh I must've lost a lot of blood then" I said to myself.'duh you did jeez your lucky Batman and Robin saved your ass' Rose said irritated."i see that your awake"someone said. I looked where the voice was located."Don't worry Danger I didn't take your mask off"Robin said. Me,robin are friends but he doesn't know who I am he probably doesn't know me because I'm silent and shit like that." Well that's good"I said. My chest always tightens when I'm near him it hurts."Sooo boy wonder where's the exit?"I said as I saw my suit."aw come on . . . What another shitty disaster."I mumbled the last part."the exit is that way" he gestured.I left and bumped into someone."Are you okay?!?" Some other Male voice and it doesn't sound like batman."yeah"I said as I got up."who are you?"he asked."YOUR AN INTRU-"he almost started but was cut off by Robin."no she's a comrade and her name is Danger"Damian said. I looked at him."Well Danger I'm Nightwing"he said.". . . "I just stared at him. And walked away nice meeting you"I said and left rose was leading the way.
[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BATMAN'S BATGLARE]
I changed and went to bed I sighed. And then it hit me. I got up "FUCK THE PROJECT I FORGOT IT"i ran downstairs and fell and got up again and ran to the manor. I started panting and knocked on the door. I already had everything we needed for the project. A man I think in his 40's opened the door to the manor."Yes"he said."umm. . . I'm here to see Damian we need to start on our project" I said."oh master Damian,come in I'll go get him for you mistress . . ."he said."(Y/N) and yours?"I said."Alfred pennyworth"he said and left to get Damian. I sat at the couch I was still sleepy. "Hello (L/N)"said Damian. I just nodded."what plant do you wanna grow"I asked.he was confused then remembered."your choice (L/N)"he said."How about a rose?"I said.'Really (Y/N)' Rose said."might as well" he said."Oh who's this Little D"someone asked. It was a male. ". . ."I just stared at him.he stared back at me."hi I'm (Y/N)"I said in a monotone voice.changing my voice is easy because I have the power to mimic others voices."I'm Dick Grayson"he said"ARE YOU DAMIAN'S GIRLFRIEND MY LITTLE D IS GROWING UP!" He yelled ."Damian should we start the project" I said while blushing. "Of course"he said and he had a tint of pink on his cheeks and walked up the stairs and I followed him."Also I have everything we need for the project. . ."I said or whispered. But I think he heard me. We sat on his bed doing the project mainly me.while he just watch.
I was done with it all we had to do was wait for 4 weeks or so for it to grow."Why are you always mute" Damian ask. I looked at him then breathed in and out."If your quiet enough you can hear everyone even there heartbeat . . ." I replied. "What do you mean?"he asked."you wouldn't believe me anyways"I said. Yeah because I have super hearing.My chest feels tighten again. "Uh so what do you do for fun?"I asked. He was thinking for a moment. I stared out the window it was raining and Dark. "Damian can I stay here for tonight it's raining and dark and i might also Get into . . . "I mumble the rest."okay"he said. "Do you wanna watch a movie?"I asked him. It was getting awkward. "Sure" he said. He turned on his tv and we watched a horror film. We just keep on saying of how it's not scary and how the people are bad at acting. Then we fell asleep. Everything was a blur once we fell asleep.