I Think I'm In Love Again

Dylan's POV
I was over at Trinity's house. We were laying down on her bed. I had my arms around her, and she was snuggled up into my chest. Oh how I love her. She was already asleep. After a little while Tanner came in. He rolled his eyes when he saw us. "What?" I asked. "You really love her, huh?" He asked. "Of course I do. I'm just scared. All the pain she's going to go through. All the hate she's going to get, it's all my fault." I stated. "It's not your fault Dylan. Don't you dare say that." I said. "I just, what if I'm an awful father? What if I leave like my dad did?" I whispered. I got up careful not to wake Trinity up. "Come with me. We need to talk. I just don't want to wake her up." He said. I nodded. We went downstairs and into his bedroom. We sat on his bed. I looked down. I felt so bad. I thought he was going to hate me. "Dylan, at first I was mad okay? But, I've never seen anyone who Trinity has dated look at her the way you do. You really do love her. And she really loves you to." He said. I smiled. He's right. I do love her. "You're not mad anymore?" I asked. "Not really." He said. "I was just mad because well, for one, you're both 16, two, you're my best friend and she's my sister, and three, well, she's pregnant, at 16, but, I don't know why, but I'm not mad anymore. Dylan you will be a great father." He told me. "Thanks." I said. He nodded. I went back upstairs, into Trinity's bedroom, to see her awake. "There you are." She said as she hugged me. "I was just downstairs with Tanner." I told her. She nodded. "I heard what you were talking about before you went downstairs." She told me. I looked down. She put her arms around my neck, and I put mine around her waist. "You're going to be an amazing father." She told me. "And you're going to be an amazing mother." I said. She smiled and kissed me. "Ah, get a room." Tanner said as he walked in. "Actually we did have a room. MY room." Trinity said. Tanner rolled his eyes and walked out. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I told her.