New House

Dylan's POV
I looked at at Trinity's reaction. Everything was ready in our new house. We were able to live here now. Just the three of us. Trinity was smiling like crazy. She hugged me tight. "I love it Dylan." She mumbled. I chuckled. She went out to the car and got Briar out of her car seat, and brought into her pink and purple room. The room was mainly pink and purple, aside from the white crib and dresser.

Later

Trinity and I were laying down, in bed tired. We heard Briar crying. "I'll go check on her. You go to sleep." I told Trinity. She nodded and Kaye's her head on the pillow. I walked over to Briar's room, and entered. I saw puke on the floor. She wasn't feeling good. I carefully picked her up. "Aww. Baby, let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up." I said. She looked at me with her bright husky blue eyes, one of the many things she gets from Trinity.

We entered the bathroom and I started the water in the bathtub. I put her in and got her all cleaned up. I got her dressed and went back to her room. I layer her down in her crib, and I stepped in her puke. "Ugh." I groaned. Briar giggled. "You think that's funny don't you?" I asked while cleaning it up. She giggled again, but her eyelids started closing, and soon enough, she was asleep.

As soon as I was done cleaning I walked back to mine and Trinity's bedroom, and climbed in bed. I put my arms around her, and that's how I fell asleep.