Briar Noelle Mitchell

Dylan's POV
The doctors were getting Trinity ready for a C section. I'm scared because our baby girl is going to be premature.

2 hours later

I looked at my beautiful baby girl; Briar Noelle Mitchell. I was laying next to Trinity, who was holding Briar. The door opened and Kim, Tristan, Tanner, and Taylor came in. They rushed over. "I thought she was early though?" Tanner asked. "She was, but the doctors said she was a miracle baby." I explained. "What did you name her?" Taylor asked smiling at Briar. "Briar Noelle Mitchell." Trinity told them. "Tanner would you like to hold your niece?" I asked. He nodded a big smile creeping upon his face.

Tanner's POV
As I held Briar, I felt amazing. I heard my phone ring. I handed Briar back to Dylan and Trinity, and went outside. I took out my phone. Paris.

T: Hello?
P: Hi Tanner. I heard you and Dylan found Trinity.
T: Yeah and Trinity had her baby.
P: WHAT?
T: Yup. Briar Noelle Mitchell.
P: Awe.
T: Paris, I'm sorry for the way I acted, and I know over phone isn't the best way to do this, but, can we get back together?
P: Yes Tanner. We can.
T: YES!
P: Oh and, um, another thing.
T: Yeah?
P: I, uh, found out something.
T: What is it.
P: I'm pregnant.
T: Really?
P: Yeah!
T: That's amazing. Wait, so two months right?
P: Yup.
T: That's Great. Look I've got to go. I'm still at the hospital, and I kinda want to go see my niece.
P: That's fine. Bye Tanner.
T: Bye.

I was beyond happy, I got to see my beautiful niece, and I got my girlfriend back.