Who Are You?

Dylan's POV
I was sitting in the hospital room Trinity was in. I sat in the chair next to the bed. She's been in here for a week. I haven't left the hospital. I only leave the room to get changed and use the bathroom. Either my mom or Tanner brings me food.

I heard the door open. I looked and saw Tanner holding a Taco Bell bag. He handed it to me and sat beside me. I put the bag on the nightstand. Tanner looked at me. "Eat." He demanded. I shook my head looking at Trinity. My face was covered in tears. Tanner sighed. "I know your scared, but Dylan, you need to eat. You can't starve yourself. What would Trinity think if she knew you were starving yourself because she was here?" He asked. I sighed. "You're right." I croaked. I picked up the bag and ate my taco.

Three Weeks Later

It's already been a month since Trinity's been in here. She still hasn't woken up. The doctor said that if she doesn't wake up soon, the baby won't survive. Tanner and I were sitting in the chairs next to her. All of a sudden loud beeps were being heard. I looked to see Trinity awake. Tanner and I rushed right to her. "Trinity are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah. Just one question." She croaked. "Anything." I told her. "Who are you?" Those three words broke my  heart. The doctors rushed us out of the room.

Tanner, Taylor, Tristan, their mom, and I all sat in the waiting room. The door opened and a doctor came out. "Trinity Brungardt." The doctor called. We all rushed over to him. "Trinity has memory loss. It's just temporary. The most it'll stay for is about 2 months." He told us. We all nodded. "You can go see her. She's able to leave now." He said.

We walked into the room. We saw her getting ready to leave. We told her that we were taking her home. We went to their house and sat in the living room. "Question. Who are all of you?" She asked. That broke my heart. "I'm your mother." Their mom said. Trinity nodded. "I'm your older brother, Tristan." He said. "I'm your twin brother, Tanner." Tanner told her. Trinity nodded. "I'm your little sister, Taylor." She said. Trinity looked over at me. "I'm Dylan. Your boyfriend." I whispered. She nodded. "Another question." She said. "Anything dear." Her mom said. "The doctor mumbled something about a baby and being pregnant. What's that about?" She asked. They didn't tell her. That's bull****. "Dear. You're pregnant. With Dylan's baby." Her mom explained. Trinity nodded slowly.

One Month Later (Sorry For So Many Time Skips)

Trinity still hasn't remembered and it's killing me.

Tanner's POV
Trinity hasn't remembered ANYTHING yet and it's taking a toll on Dylan. Trinity, Dylan, and I were taking a walk on the beach. Trinity was by the water, I was sitting down, and Dylan was standing beside me. All of a sudden Trinity came running and hugged Dylan.

Dylan stumbled back in surprise. "I love you Dylan Mitchell. I really do." Trinity said. Dylan and I looked at each other. That's when we realized. She Got Her Memory Back!

Dylan spun her around holding her tight. "Never do that again." He demanded. Trinity laughed. Dylan put his hand on her stomach. She three months along now. She has a small bump, not that noticeable. "You scared me." Dylan told her. "It's okay Dylan. I'm here now." Trinity said. They leaned in and kissed. Me being the nice brother I am started fake gagging. They pulled away looking annoyed. "Come on love birds. We have to leave. The others are going to be happy you remember." I said. And with that, we left.