Ch.4 Stormy Weather and Close Up Moments

It's been almost two days and this storm hasn't let up at all. It came so suddenly it was frightening. Eventually a messenger came around to gather all the high ranking officers for a safety meeting for the public. When she came for Levi, I heard my name. I wandered over and listened in.
"...ren Jeager? Have you seen him? We believe he's gone awol." She said in an official but chattery voice. She was shivering so bad.
"That idiot has been stuck with me for a few days due to this storm. He injured himself and has been touch and go with his sleeping." Levi said as he blew on his hands for warmth. I went over and stoked the fire to get the flames burning a little hotter again.
They talked for a few more minutes and I heard the door shut. Levi walked into the room and re-bundled himself in his blanket. Gosh he's tiny.
"When do you have to go?" I asked as I sipped on my tea.
"In about two hours. I don't know WHY on earth Erwin decided to drag my ass into this. He can give commands fine on his own." Levi grumbled as he put his hands closer to the fire.
"Well you are second in command, Levi Heicho.."
"Yeah, which means I know what to in an emergency." He looked angry but had the face of "I got to do this shit anyway."
When the time came, Levi bundled up as much as he could. He gave me instructions to not leave the house and to not be a dumbass and accidentally hurt myself again. I rolled my eyes and walked him to the door. As he flung it open and powerful gust of wind pushed him back. I caught him and kicked the door closed so he could regain his footing.
His back ended up slamming into my back and I winced a little. Gosh he smelled amazing. Clean (obviously) and manly. A nice pine needle scent seemed to be his natural musk. I quickly forgot about my mild pain. I weirdly started blushing and held him closer. He started to wiggle.
"Oi, brat. What the hell are you doing? Are you smelling me?" I immediately let go and backed away beet red. He fixed his hair and turned around to face me.
"Just in case you're new to this, when a question is asked, the person expects an answer." He leaned against a wall and smirked with his arms folded.
"I-I was breathing in, Heicho." My face got warmer.
"Those were some deep breaths you were taking." He kept his smirk and started moving closer. He backed me into a wall. He pulled on my shirt and brought his lips to my ear.
"Be a good boy and tell me the truth, Jeager." His lips brushed against the shell of my ear. If I wasn't against a wall I would've fallen over because boy did my knees stop working.
I couldn't feel anything, my body was tingly. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. When I opened them again Levi was halfway across the room.
"I'll leave you alone so you can figure out your thoughts. I'll be back later brat." He smirked and then successfully walked out the door. I completely forgot he had a meeting to get to.
I slowly slid down to the floor and tried to gather my thoughts. Even though they all led back to a certain short haired corporal.
"What the hell is wrong with me? Is this how Jean feels all the time?" I chuckled at my own joke and waited for Armin to slap me on the arm. Oh shit Armin! He and Mikasa have been stuck in the infirmary all this time! Crap.
"Mikasa will kill me for not visiting..." I slowly stood up and started to gather up my jacket and shoes. I have to make sure they're okay.
"Levi Heicho won't have to know, I'll be there and back before he can say "Colossal Titan."" I walked out and braced for the freezing rain and harsh winds.
I was about halfway there when my foot got snagged in something. I tried to look down and check it out but the rain made it impossible to see. Come to think of it, was I even heading in the right direction? I looked behind me and what looked like a small object came flying at me. The high powered winds made the object lodge itself inside of my right calf.
   I fell over and screamed in pain, but the winds swallowed them whole. Just before I blacked out I saw a figure in the distance walking towards me.