Seven // Dating Min Yoongi

Jinhee's POV
I flopped myself to bed when i had 5 unread messages from Hani, Appa and Minhee.

Where are you Jinhee?
~Hani

I see how lucky you are back there. Dating your BTS bias.
~Minhee

Jinhee yah. Why are you so lucky?
~Minhee

We support you Jinhee yah.
~Hani

Jinhee ttal Mr. Min told me that you will have to date his son tomorrow.
~Appa

Minhee and Hani's texts are making me happy.

But appa's text? Is making me so uncomfortable. Dating Mr. Min's son? How hillarious.

Again?
~Jinhee

Yeah Mr. Min told me.
~Appa

So you agree?
~Jinhee

It's so rude to say no.
~Appa

Okay fine.
~Jinhee

Why?! Is everyone chasing me?

***
I woke up from my sleep when someone knocks on my door. MY SLEEP! I sighed, calmed down and opened the door.

"Annyeong."

He said. What the hell?!

"Why are you here?! MIN YOONGI?!"

I yelled.

"Mianhamnida. Go and prepare. We'll go strolling."

He said and smiled.

"Fine."

I mumbled quietly and ran to the bathroom. I dressed in the bathroom in a hurry and slipped.

"Jinhee?"

Yoongi called. He entered the room and saw me down in the bathroom my head resting in the marble tiles. But. It was a prank.

Yoongi's POV
I heard a loud thud inside the room.

"Jinhee?"

I asked. No one even answered. I entered the room and saw her lying on the floor.

"J-jinhee?"

I called out. N-no. N-no. Worst date ever! I carried her to her bed and caressed her chest.

"W-why? Jinhee yah."

I mumbled. She was looking innocent. Lying on her bed like a dead angel.

She really has a peaceful face. I sat beside her in the bed. Thinking 'should i tell Mr. Rin?' I ran my hand through her hair whipping her bangs out of her face.

"Yoongi?"

I heard someone's voice. When i turned around it was Jinhee. Awake.

"Oh god. I thought. Are you really okay?"

I asked. She sat on the bed.

"It was a prank. And why did you touch my chest?"

She asked.

"S-sorry. I just. I slightly lose your shirt so that you can breathe. But then i saw your big........."

Before i could finish she stopped me.

"Okay that's enough."

She said and acted grossed out.

"Okay. So what happens in OUR date."

She asked clearing the OUR word.

"Let's go strolling."

I said and changed my expression from sick and worried to cheerful and happiness strucked me.

Jinhee's POV
His expression was from sick and worried to happy go lucky. Aish what the hell is wrong with him?