Thirty-one // Having fun

After we ate we bathed and went to the pool while Uri was being so sassy.

"Come on Uri!"

Yeejin yelled while dragging Uri to the pool. They were so loud inside.

"No! I'll get tanned! We still have our comebacks!"

She yelled and Kangua pointed at the roof.

"We won't get tanned missy."

Kangua said and she laughed pushing Yeejin to the side and jumping to the pool.

"WHAT THE HELL SIS?!"

She yelled and laughed jumping to the pool. It indeed is a big pool.

Author
While the others were relaxing Minhee and Yui got really bored.

"Let's troll the members."

Minhee whispered. Yui nodded and they ran inside to get something and they dived to go underwater. They had something to have oxygen.

The members earned a big splashed. Uri who was sleeping with mouth open drank water.

All the members laughed while she choked. She laughed at the end too. Minhee and Yui high fived underwater because they did troll number one.

The second was Jinhee was sleeping in a waterproof floating bed.

(IDK WHAT YOU CALL THAT XD)

Minhee pulled the bed and it went upside down causing Jinhee to fall.

Yui wore her shark fin and swam to Kangua. She was a fast swimmer so she can be mistaken as a shark. She swam to Kangua and pinched her leg with her nails. While Kangua screamed in pain and fear.

Then Minhee and Yui got their toy piranha which is a waterproof toy that can swim and jump on water and it lasts for 5 minutes. And they turn into water. Yui got five and Minhee got five too they set them and let then swim.

The first two fished swam to Amber the toy fish bumped into her.

"What is this?"

Amber asked picking up the fish. When she realized it was a piranha she threw it to Yuuki. Yuuki passed it to Jinhee and Jinhee passed it to Uri and Uri threw it to Charlotte and it went to her undergarments.

"YAH!"

She yelled and threw the fish to the water. It lasted to five minutes and it turned to water. It is indeed a cool toy.

Minhee and Yui made hand signals underwater for their next plan. They got out of water and got food coloring.

Yui freed all the toy piranha and Yui began acting to bite Minhee.

"Omo look!"

Jinhee yelled and Minhee spread the food coloring over here and the pool. She threw the empty bottle to Yui and Yui hid it with her fake fin and she swam away to the other side of the pool.

Once Kangua thought Minhee was dead because of some bite marks and blood they all cried and saw the fake fishes clinging into her.

Yui didn't appear for a while and had her full shark costume and swam to the ladies to the other side of the pool. It's like a machine where you curl in and direct some instructions.

It was her bday gift her father gave her. The machine open the head since Amber shot a stone on it. It wasn't broken. It was just a command.

Yui got out of the costume and looked like a ghost. Her hair was messy and she let her hair float.

"Oh no..... are we doomed Hani?"

Kangua asked. Yui acted dead anf floated with face popped out.

"OMO GUYS IT'S YUI! SHE HAS BITE MARKS TOO!"

Yuuki yelled and cried. Minhee and Yui got up and laughed.

"What the hell?"

Charlotte asked.

"PRANK ZONE ON!"

Yui and Minhee yelled making the eight of then face palm.