Nineteen // Contract ends

One week later....

Jinhee's POV
It's already Sunday and Jungkook has to come with me to the check-up. We were at home.

It was perfectly fine since appa and eomma were on a business trip to Taiwan. And i am left alone.

"Good morning jagi~"

He greeted. He sounds like a child when he is in a relationship.

"Annyeong."

I greeted back. His smile faded away.

"Are you okay jagi?"

He asked while sitting beside me.

"I-i. Remember the contract."

I replied.

"Oh, yeah. But..... Don't worry! You made me happy for like a week! Being with you seemed like a year! It was amazing."

He explained and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Let's go."

He said and pulled me.

"Go where?"

I asked lazily.

"Check-up."

He replied and i frowned.

"I'm okay! Don't worry. And, i wanna make you really, really happy today. It's...... Our last day."

I said and he smiled.

"No. Your health is more important than my happiness. And i am more happy if you are healthy."

He replied. I only nodded as he spoke that he cupped my cheeks and he blushed kissing my forehead.

I nodded and smiled. Who cares if i die?

Kangua's POV
I finally found out who that MYSTERY man was.

-Flashback-
I was at the pool to relax at my own bought house. My sister and brother are going to come over and live here.

This house sure is a great and spacious house. I was in my bikini wears when someone knocked on my gate.

I could here it. Since it had a doorbell and could be heard around the house.

I assumed it was Jangua and Hamua. I was, excited. Then found out..... It was the same man.

"W-what are you doing here?"

I asked worriedly. No one knows what will happen you know.

"I came here to visit you. I know, we just, met Kangua. But i fell for you. Anyway my name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

He introduced.

"As in RAP MON?"

I asked and he nodded. His eyes....... All had changed. He became thinner and paler day by day. W-what's happening?

"Y-you changed oppa."

I said and hugged him.

"I know, and.......... I know. It hurts you seeing Jungkook and Jinhee together."

He said and wiped my tears away.

"I-i know."

I replied. He smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"B-but. I-it hurts me too, seeing you overly jealous of the two love birds."

He said and chuckled. I smiled and kissed him.

Dear diary,
        Here comes my first kiss.
-Kangua

(TROLLOLLOLLOLL! That line was from the train to Busan parody.)

He........ Has.......... My........ First.......... K-k....... K-......... Kiss.

-Flashback ends-

I was at home now. Thinking of what happened just yesterday.

Then someone rang the doorbell. Now......... A lot.

"Coming, coming."

I mumbled and ran downstairs. Ugh when does this ringing ever stop?!

I opened the gate to see Hamua, Jangua and Namjoon.

"Tell me. What happened here?"

Jangua asked.

"What do you mean?"

I asked back looking at Namjoon then back to Jangua.

"You came here to meet your BIAS RIGHT?!"

She yelled at me.

"I DIDN'T! BUT AS EXPECTED JINHEE IS A ROOKIE GROUP SINGER! SHE HAS TO BE WITH MY BIASES! SO STOP ACTING BOSSY! I'M 17 ALREADY! I CAN BE WHAT I WANT."

I yelled and Hamua clapped.

"She is right Jangua. Let it go. Are you jealous because she became Namjoon's GF?"

Hanua teased Jangua. Namjoon chuckled. And...... Yes. After the kiss we became we. Just that. So simple.