Fourteen // Confessions

Jungkook's POV
We went outside to Namjoon's car to buy food. After we bought food we sat in circles at the back.

"Hey how about a confession time?"

Jin asked.

"But i'm sleepy."

Yoongi said.

"Pffft. Finish your food. It's about Jinhee."

Jin said. All of us became alive. Namjoon's car was big all six of us fitted.

"So..... Taehyung! What do you feel about Jinhee?"

Jin asked.

"I-i love Jinhee. S-she is like my dream girl. On our date we even fed the pigeons at the park. It was amazing."

Taehyung explained. Hmmm.

"You! Yoongi!"

Jin pointed.

"Well...... Our date wasn't that romantic. But s-she..... Fell on the floor? She pranked me. And i love someone who'll treat me like a brother. But it was different. Mind says she looks like your sister. And heart says marry her. But we did watch the skies at night which was pretty romantic."

Yoongi explained. Jin pointed at Jimin.

"Well she is funny. And childish. We had gone to the beach and bathed there."

Jimin explained.

"But. The incident happened."

Jimin said. All of us felt sad cause we know how he feels. Jin pointed at
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Me?!

"I-i........ Okay fine! I love noona. I mean i am older than her but seriously. This is the first time someone made me jealous when Tae took her out."

I explained. Tae laughed.

"A-and...... I hope she gets better soon."

I added all of them looked to the ground.

"Okay so Yoongi-"

Before Jin could finish Yoongi was sleeping.

"Okay. Let him stay here then. Jimin i'm bringing you with me!"

Jin said and dragged Jimin to the front since it's a pick up car.

During the ride.......
We were on our way home. I forgot my headsets and just stared at the sky. While i rested my head in Taehyung's lap.

(A/N: OMO VKOOK is sailing! Jshfjwbfjrbskche!)

"Jeon Jungkook?"

Someone called. I turned my head to see Hoseok. I eyes him a what.

"W-why did it have to be Jinhee?"

He asked desperately.

"I don't know."

I answered.

"Hey remember the story Mrs Rin told us?"

Yoongi asked. Damn his awake? We all nodded and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Maybe because of Kangua!"

He yelled.

"But we can't just blame that Kangua guy. I mean why blame her? Do we even know her?"

I asked.

"But that was the time Jinhee started with her headaches."

Tae said.

"Tae, Jungkook has a point. I mean did we know Kangua? Like...... Why blame her?"

Yoongi pointed.

"B-but.......... How did the doctor know that Jinhee can you know? Predict like someone is in danger?"

I asked. Tae began to sing danger it was annoying tho.

"Quit it Tae."

Yoongi said slightly slapping Tae in the leg.

Later in arrival.....
We arrived after the journey. I wasn't able to sleep and all of them headed to their bedrooms but me i stayed in the living room knowing more about the Kangua girl.

Hoseok's POV
I just fell asleep and woke up. Shit! I need to pee. I ran to the bathroom and peed.

When i was about to head to my room i saw Jungkook in the couch in his phone looking tired and disappointed. I went to him.

"Hey. Is everything alright?"

I asked him. He looked at me and nodded.