|1|

You were unpacking already, One by one you put your boxes down.
You have your pet with you, and he/she would never leave your side.
P/n was running around in the new house, smell every part of it. It was a small house.
But I still would work for a girl like you.
You always like the smell of fire, so the first thing you did was set a firepit.

You aren't crazy, you just had this family thing.

Every year, after work, school or something, you would burn all of the paper work.
It was amazing. As the fire went into the air and left little red parts everywhere. You loved it all.

You got it, but it took a long time. You didn't give up easily.

And I mean never.

Never.

NEVER.

It was a bit cold outside, but it was okay.
"Hey, your the new girl, right?" You turned around fast.

"Yeah, Y/n." You looked at him.

"Welcome to the part of the town where it's just crazyness. I hope you like it here. The names Dante. The other boys in the house next to yours were to scared to come out." Dante chuckles and looks over to your moving truck.
"You need help with anything?" Dante pointed to the moving truck with some boxes left.

"No, No. I can do it." You picked one up with no Problems and added another one to the top.

"Still helping." Dante picked up another box, looking back to the window, winking.

Laurance and Garroth fault rage. Travis was just planning out ways to say Hi.

"Fine, be fast then!" You yelled at him, snapping your fingers.

~~~~

My plan is to make the first chapters about meet every character in a different way.

Mkay?