|9|

Garroth and Zane butted in, Garroth had picked up you and put him into his own lap. Zane cupped your soft cheeks. Dante played with the ends of your hair.
As hands went down your curves, You took deep breaths. Aaron looked away but still had an arm around you. He didn't want to get in the fight, yet he did in some way.  Aphmau looked pissed, really pissed.

"Hey! You gave you the right to touch me, AND fight over me!" You yelled and stood up, all eyes were on you.
"I'm sick of it! I should be able to just live a normal damn life!" You got louder every second. You took a deep breaths and didn't look back when you started walking.
Garroth
"H-Hey! Wait!" Garroth swiftly joins you in your room. He pants and looks at you.
"I-Im sorry. The boys' and I didn't know what we were doing... Y-Y-Your a beautiful women, Y/n..." Garroth looked down at your eyes.
"Thank you, Garroth." You looked at him with a small smile. Garroth looked around for anyone next to him, but no one was around.

He put his thumb and index finger on your chin to look up at him.
"I love you." He plants the softest kiss you've ever seen and felt. You cupped his cheeks and kissed back, closing your eyes.

Zane
"The hell, Guys!" Zane realized what they have done and started running to your room. You sat on your bed and thought about everything.
"Y/n! I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was doing! Hell, no one was!" Zane wrapped his arms around you and planted same kisses on the top of your head.
"I'm so sorry, Ugh. I'm horrible at saying sorry." Zane rolled his eyes and kept hugging you. Zane fell into your bed, you fell onto his chest, laying there.
"I love you."

Aaron
"You guys should know better." Aaron spat and shoved his hands into his pockets. He got up from the couch and pushed every boy away from your room. He opened the door just a little.
"Y/n? May I come in?" Aaron's hoodie fell off. His mop of black hair was messy, still pretty cute.
"Sure." You didn't really sound happy, nor did you sound that much sad. Aaron walked in and closed the door behind him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen.. Aphmau just... She likes me, but to much. It annoys me-" Aaron got cut off by you bear hugging him. You buried yourself into his chest, and wrapped your arms tightly around him. Aaron patted your head softly and smiled.
He stared at you and your sleepy figure. He places you on your bed and kisses your forehead.
"Get some sleep, I love you...."

Laurance
"Oh shit! Y/n!" Laurance shoved to the other boys to get to you.
He went into your room and closed the door swiftly and runs up to you.
Without you even noticing it.
His lips were already on yours.
"I love you, Y/n.. Don't leave me.

Dante
"Y/n?" He knocked on your door, the other boys left by him yelling at them.
"Yes?" You opened the door.
Dante picked you up and showered your face with tiny kisses.
You giggled at the touch.
"I'm sorry, I love you so much... I didn't know what I was doing."

Travis
He jumped and ran to your room, faster then ever. He opened the door and hugged your from behind. He nuzzled himself into your neck and planted soft kisses.
"Travis..." You put a hand in his white hair, feeling how soft it was.
"Yes, My love? Oh.. Right.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Couldn't help my self but to touch you. Your adorable, Y/n!"
You sighed.

"I love you for that."