|6|

Silent filled the room. The only thing that was heard was the ping pong ball dropping onto the hard cold floor.

People stared at them, as Garroth let go off her hand and sit up straight.
"Sorry, I didn't hear you." Garroth smirked as Zane's face just showed anger, His mask was down, his breaths were hard and fast, he smiles back. Zane couldn't keep this up for long.

(Choice your side!)
Garroth

"Say it, I dare you." Garroth stared into his eyes.
"Stay away from Y/n.. Garroth." Zane hissed filled his ears.
"Sorry, Little brother. I found the girl I like." With a swift move, he puts an index finger and thumb under your chin. He moves his head to the left and plants a kiss on your pink lips.  It was a long kiss. But not enough to to realize what was going on. Garroth stood up, mumbling a soft sorry to you. He shoves his hands into his pockets before leaving for his house.

Zane

Zane tightly grabs her hand making her stand and move around the couch to him.
"Keep your hand off her." Zane takes off his mask(Neck thing, Idontfuckingknow)
Putting it on him and you, He turns to you and pulls you head in for a kiss, the mask covering the kiss that he had done. It was very soft, and short.. Zane pulled away, taking off his mask and giving to to you.
"Keep it. As a welcoming gift." He walked away, looking down in shame.

~~~
Was that a good chapter...?