|7|

You ran around the couch of your house with Dante on your tail. The day was the best you've had. It was the day of your dog's birthday, you played and cuddled him him/her. P/t barks and jumps as he/she watches Dante and you run around, Everyone was running from everyone. P/n was Dante's tag buddy, I guess. Everyone was playing tag. Your dog was well trained, and tag was his favorite game. 

As Dante was about to get you, Laurance ran up and picked you up bridal style and runs outside, you laughed and thanked him with a pint of red on your cheeks. Garroth saw this and ran to them two.

"Dude! Not cool!"Garroth takes a breath as Laurance puts you down.
"Jealous, Much? I bet you cant even pick her up!" Laurance lets out a laugh, but stops as soon as he picks you up with no problem and puts his head on top of hers.

"Got a problem?" Garroth smiles sweetly and blushed, realizing what he did. "Someone's blushing! GUYS! COME HERE! GARROTH IS BLUSSSSSSSSSSSSHING!" Laurance snaps his fingers and smirks.

You cover your face with your hands as everyone comes out.
"Laurance! Look what you've done!" Garroth yells at Laurance.

"Its fine." You sighed and get out of Garroth's arms, walking to the bedroom you shared with P/n.

"Here's the thing you guys dont understand. She doesn't like being harassed by boys. Thats why she left." Aaron groans and grits his teeth.

P/n sits down next to Travis. He/she likes Travis the most only cause of his soft white hair.

Travis picks up the dog and puts it on his head. "Yeah, Aaron's got a point. Your harassing at this point." Travis smiled and petted the dog on his head. 

Dante slowly nods as anger fills Garroth's and Laurance's face. "At least we CAN get close to her!" They both yell in their faces.
Aphmau, who lived next door, heard this and thought it was her, so she shrugged and tried to listen in.

"I don't want to get close to her to make her unconformable!" Dante shot back. Soon the three got into a fight. Zane try to pet the dog on Travis' head, but couldnt reach it. 
"Here, Zane" Zane takes the dog from Travis and pets it, He laughs. "Yes! I got to pet the dog!" Zane smiles brightly. The dog rubbed on Zane's shirt, slowly falling asleep.

"Aww!" Travis and Zane awed over the dog.

When they were fighting, Aaron tried to break the fight, but nothing was good at this point. Aphmau was confused, and a bit jealous that she heard the name Y/n and not hers.