19. calm

"So, you haven't broke Ms. Forbes from your compelled trance because..?"Elijah asked. "Because she will only hate me more than ever before."Klaus answers before biting into a woman's arm. "But, if she's going to be a wife to you. Shouldn't she be in her natural state?"He asks.

Klaus eyes widen. "Wife? God, brother don't get ahead of yourself."Klaus sighs removing the woman's hand and drinking from the cup. "Oh, like it never crossed your mind. I bet you are thinking about her attending this wedding and if it will put some images into her mind about having one for herself."Elijah accuses.

"I don't need to get married to be happy. Besides, she would never marry anyone like me."He defends looking down. "Maybe if you tried to show her the human Klaus rather than mercyless. She would come to terms to forgive you. Maybe even marry you and give you more heirs. You never know."Elijah shrugged.

"How can you be so sure? Caroline is so stubborn. She hates me so much, only rare moments is when I could possibly have a chance at calling her mine."He asks. "She's been with you before. She cares about you alot. She just hides it. If you looked deep into her eyes you would know everything about her."He answers.

"She still hates me ninety-nine percent of the time."He argues. "Why don't you uncompell her, then take her away for a while. You seem to do best when it's just the two of you."Elijah answers. Klaus stops for a minute letting the idea float through his mind. "They ran out of tissue in there, clogged up very bad in there."Kol smiles sheepishly sitting at the booth.

"That's just disgusting little brother."Klaus shakes his head. "Well, even after all these centuries, cheese does a greedy toll on me."He laughs.
-

"Mom, what color goes best?"Claire asked from the dressing room. "Why don't you try that light pink dress I found."She calls back. Hope opens her door and walks out to Caroline. "My, you look so beautiful."She gushes. Hope wore a lavender purple gown with white crystals around her frontal piece.

"Thanks."Hope smiles looking at herself through the mirror. She twirled around in her dress. "Will your hair be up or down?"Caroline asks walking over looking over the dress.

"I was thinking up. And a crown at the top. I'm not sure which one though. Dad gave me so many."She looks up figuring out which one will work better. "I think one that is not too big but just small enough to cover your ponytail holder. It's super sparkly and has the just right amount of diamonds that will enhance your smile but not take too much attention from your eyes."Caroline smiles back.

"That would be lovely, Ms. Forbes, I know just the one."Hope answers. "M-Mom?"Claire asked walking over. "That's gorgeous."Caroline gushes pulling her into a hug. "Twirl around."She orders watching her dress at every angle.

"You can try on yours now."Claire suggests. "Oh, right. Red or black? Well, its a wedding so..red right?"Caroline asked the girls. "Um, well, Daddy loves black."Hope smirks. Caroline narrows her eyes holding her blush. "I'll just go with the red."She shrugs. "Well that's fine because he's more of a red dress lover as well."Hope shrugs as Caroline closes her dressing room door.

Hope laughs taking a seat til Caroline finishes. "I think you look really beautiful in lavender."Claire speaks after a few moments of silence. "Thank you."Hope replies not even looking her direction.

Of course Claire looked stunning. She had curly blonde hair. While Hope hair was brown and wavy. Hope loved Claire's hair more than anything. It resembled Caroline's hair. It was quite beautiful because of that. Hope wondered if she got her hair from her mother. She always wondered about her mother. It was a missing piece in her life.

"So, what do you think?"Caroline asks the girls taking a swirl in her blood red dress. "That's really really beautiful."Hope smiled. "Yeah, it's quite lovely."Claire nods.