24. Anxious

"How come after living so many years, you are able to watch Spongebob? I mean, the kids are out of that phase."Caroline laughs coming out in a robe. "When you live so long, you sort of morph into that generation's lifestyle."He shrugs.

She takes off her robe and slides into one of her night dresses. "There are shows that have adults as intended audience."She replies laying next to him. She puts one hand on the back of his head and lays the other on his chest. "You don't know how much I thank you for helping me with my mom."Caroline smiles admiring his jawline.

He smirks revealing a dimple that Caroline adores more than anything. "I guess you owe me something in return."He teases as she chuckles. "Yeah, right."She rolls her eyes. "No, no. I'm actually quite serious."He nods giving her a serious expression. She raises her eyebrows.

"You still do that? Are you serious? Nothing comes out for the kindness of your heart?"She asks sitting up. "Wait, love. I haven't revealed what I wanted in return."He stops her feeling his stomach give that nervous sensation again. She sighs. "To what do I owe the hybrid?"She asks mocking his accent.

He chuckles. "Don't ever do that again."He shakes his head. "I want to take you out on that date tomorrow night."He answers. "Well, I guess it can't be worse than the last one."Caroline lays back down letting out a small laugh.

Klaus scoffs at her statement. "I can't wait to see your face when you do realize my potential in romance."He shakes his head. "You know I love you right, Klausy."Caroline smiles pressing her lips on his right dimple. "Klausy? How childish."He comments turning to her.

"It's really cute though. I think it's kind of cuter than your dimples but I could be wrong."She smirks earning a chuckle. "What have I told you about using cute to describe me?"He asks raising an eyebrow.

"That it is the best thing you have ever heard and you just love me and more and more if I keep describing you as cute."She teases. "I don't believe that was the right answer, love."He grabs her laying her ontop of him. She laughs straddling his waist. "You are quite beautiful, love. Makes every angry thought hard to keep."He admits running his fingers through her hair.

"I always knew you could never stay mad at me. I mean, hello I'm Caroline Forbes."She laughs. Klaus bites his lip at the thought of Caroline Mikaelson. It seemed like an amazing addition to his blonde beauty. He fought hard to not bring up her rejection of such an idea.

"I can't seem to wrap my mind around your reasoning for wearing a silky red dress right infront of me. You know how unstable I can get."He teases rubbing her right arm. Her fingers trace his face. "Yeah, I know how unstable you can get a little more than I want to know."She smirks. "Okay, I had it, love."He rolls her to her back pinning her hands with one of his.

"K-Klaus."Caroline bits her lip to stop herself from laughing so loud. "I think you are overdue for another punishment."His hands roam everywhere. Her face drew into a darker shade of red as seconds past by without him stopping. She struggled to escape his hold as his bottom half was leaning on her.
-

Kenneth laid on his bed next to Claire's staring at the ceiling. "Claire?"He called out seeing as her back was facing him. After a moment of no response he took off his phone from his charger. He noticed he had a lot of recent miscalls from Jess. He dialed her number and found it go straight to voicemail.

He sat up and decided to listen to the voicemails she left behind.

"Hey, I-I don't mean to bother you but I think Chris is worse tonight. I just got off my shift and he's been drinking I smelt it as I passed him."

"Hey, Ken. I know you may be super busy but he has me trapped in my bathroom. He kept pounding on the door for more than five minutes and now he left. I-I don't know what to do."