Êîght

*Ariana*

After they took Sofia away I sat in the corner holding my knees to my chest.

The Luis guy came in here twice in the last two hours trying to talk to me but I wouldn't let him.

About an hour later Ethan came in with food and clothes.

"Here" he set them on my knees and I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes "you just look like an angry kitten, take the stuff change and eat. Don't be difficult." He said coldly.

I huffed and stood up staring at him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I'm not changing Infront of you." I said softly looking down.

I heard him sigh and turn around.

I quickly changed into the grey sweatpants and a black t shirt that was to big. "Who's are these?" I asked confused. They were defiantly boy clothes.

"Mine, now eat" he turned around with his arms crossed.

I threw the food at him going back to the corner "no. Not until I get back to Sofia"

He sighed "not happening cupcake so just eat"

"I'm not eating this disg-" I was cut off by a little boy saying

"Daddy? I can't sleep" he came in with a bear in his arms. I tilted my head.

Ethan's a dad? Defiantly couldn't have guessed that one.

"Fuck. Baby you can't be in hear" he turned around going over to the little boy.

"Who's he?" He said walking right past Ethan over to me. "Hi! I'm Jordan. I'm 3!" He said holding up three fingers.

I smiled small sitting cris cross. I've always loved little kids so much they were so cute.

"Hi Jordan, I'm Ariana. I'm 17" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back pushing his teddy bear clearly into my view "this is Jack he's my best friend" he said slurring his words because he's so young.

I smiled "hello Jack."

"Baby come on. Back to bed" Ethan said gently picking up Jordan.

"Don't wanna! Wanna stay here pwease daddy wanna talk to awiana"

Ethan looked at me before looking at his son. "Alright Ariana come on follow me" he said.

I stood up following him up stairs that were right beside the door. I followed him down a hallway and he opened a door that had a small child bed with stuffed animals and toys on the floor.

He laid Jordan down and sat beside him. He pointed to the end of the bed where there was room and I sat down sitting cris cross.

I talked to Jordan until he fell asleep and once he did I looked up at Ethan.

"He's not my actually son..he's my brother but I raise him as my own." He slowly climbed out of the bed. "You and Sofia are gonna have rooms so. Until then you stay where you just were" he said coldly.

I crossed my arms. "I'm not going back down there".

He sighed and picked me up carrying me down there. I groaned giving up.

These boys are so annoying.

He sat me down on a small couch that was in there. "Need anything?" He asked very coldly glaring at me.

"Yeah a blanket and for you to stop being an asshole to me."

He rolled his eyes leaving and coming back moments later and throwing a blanket at me before leaving and locking the door.

I sighed covering up and laying down. I laid there my knees to my chest as I stared at a wall. I sighed heavily.

I want Sofia back here. I feel safe with her there.

I ended up not sleeping because I couldn't. I didn't feel safe.

I hope I'm back with Sofia soon.

Or at least someone I know wouldn't hurt me.