Twéłvé

*Ariana*

The last week I've been taking care of Jordan and talking with Ethan.

Ethan was a great guy

Ethan was a great guy. He was very protective over his child.

He was very sweet to him.

I recently was just getting out of the shower and getting ready for bed.

I cook and clean. Ethan and his friend do a lot of business I don't really understand.

I dried my hair brushing threw the snarls as I pull on my clothes. I walked into the room I've been sharing with Ethan sitting on the end of the bed.

He was on his phone and he looked up at me "Yeah?".

"Do you think..um..maybe I could get hair dye? I wanna die my hair." I asked looking up at him.

He raised an eyebrow. "I guess yeah. Here look up the color you want and I'll get it tomorrow" he handed me his phone and I took it.

I sat cris cross looking at hair dyes I wanted.

I picked a light brown hair dye and gave him the phone back.

He nodded chuckling "brown? That's a new change. Red to brown."

I nodded. "Something new." I climbed into my spot laying down.

"Can I move these pillows please it's so uncomfortable" he said huffing.

I shrugged. "If you move the pillows I'll sleep on the floor."

"Fine" he shut off the light.

I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed rubbing my eyes tiredly. I looked at the clock seeing it was noon.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and the door swung open.

There stood Ethan with five bags in his hands.

He sighed dumping them in the bed smiling small.

"I asked one of the girls to go shopping with me, so we could get you some clothes. Oh god there's so much here, bras, shirts, pants, tank tops, panties, leggings, jeans, skirts, crop tops, hoodies, socks and oh. Hair dye!" He smiled handing me the box.

"O-oh. Thank you. You really didn't have too. Thank you!" I smiled small and I looked throw the bags.

"There's stuff in there to dye your hair. Do you want me to help?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded. "Yeah. Thanks"

I went into the bathroom and he followed. I got the hair dye all set up and mixed.

I gave him the bottle and he poured it into my hair rubbing it in.

He got all my hair in the hair dye.

Once he finished I put it in the shower cap and smiled. "Yay maybe it'll look nice now!"

He chuckled leaning against the wall. I sat on the counter and looked at him.

"Why'd you pick me and Sofia?" I asked looking at him.

"We needed some new members, my friend; Luis. He thought Sofia was hot." He shrugged. "I thought you seemed pretty cute, you where so shy and small compared to everyone, thought that was kinda cute. Which I don't understand; how are you and Sofia friends?"

I sighed. "I met her when I was young. She's stayed with me sense. It's always been just her and I. Always. My mom died when I was young, my dad works and drinks he's never home. He leaves me enough money for a month, well over enough. It's enough for Sofia and I both. But he doesn't know about her."

He nodded. "You guys have been best friends for a really long time huh?".

I nodded. "I was actually okay with growing old with her and 2849 million cats" I said smiling small. "But she left..so I clearly didn't mean anything to her".

He slowly nodded.

"I'm gonna rinse my hair now and shower" I told him.

I walked out getting some of the new clothes he bought me before getting back in the bathroom. I took a long shower.

Once I was done I decided to brush and curl my hair.

I got dressed in a white shirt and a pink skirt. I walked out squealing. "It looks so cute!"

 "It looks so cute!"